4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Guys this was an experiment to test the hypothesis that animations increase development time and find out by how much.

The conclusion was that it triples the time it takes to make an update from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

Now some people might think that 6 weeks is not that much, specially compared to other devs, and they believe that the trade off would be worth it for the animations, but the dev doesn't.

End of story.
While your post made a good point, I think it missed the point of what most people are saying.

It's not about the time of development or the animations.
They liked the story and the new characters. That's what they want to see more of.
I feel it's more a testament to Moonbox's storytelling and character design than anything else.

• Is it worth it to include animation at the expense of longer periods between updates? In my opinion, no.
• Would it be worth it to create an entirely new VN based on this period in the MC's life? Possible, but not likely.
• Would I like to see other 'flashbacks' to what happened in this period in the MC's life? Definitely.
• Would I like to see some of the characters from this episode make an appearance in the main game? Oh HELL yes!

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have to say that this is the best gift I have ever received for someone else's birthday. I love all the girls, there's hardly a single one thing I could fault.
But MoonBox, you moron, this is worse than waiting for sex with Nana, I want more. I want both teachers, I want Abby, I want the dean again and I want Kayla too. This can't be the end. We need a part two.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
While your post made a god point, I think it missed the point of what most people are saying.

They liked the story and the new characters. That's what they want to see more of.
I feel it's more a testament to Moonbox's storytelling and character design than anything else.

• Is it worth it to include animation at the expense of longer periods between updates? In my opinion, no.
• Would it be worth it to create an entirely new VN based on this period in the MC's life? Possible, but not likely.
• Would I like to see other 'flashbacks' to what happened in this period in the MC's life? Definitely.
• Would I like to see some of the characters from this episode make an appearance in the main game? Oh HELL yes!
That was for the people asking for animations to be added to the main game. About the characters I understand and agree.

Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys this was an experiment to test the hypothesis that animations increase development time and find out by how much.

The conclusion was that it triples the time it takes to make an update from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

Now some people might think that 6 weeks is not that much, specially compared to other devs, and they believe that the trade off would be worth it for the animations, but the dev doesn't.

End of story.
I mean, just because this was test for animation, doesn't mean you can't continue the story without animations and keep the normal dev time. Personally i don't really care for animations or the lack of, but this story has been interesting take on what happened in the university period of MC's life. I'm quite interested in seeing story continuation with the members of faculty, Abby and that goth babe. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mean, just because this was test for animation, doesn't mean you can't continue the story without animations and keep the normal dev time. Personally i don't really care for animations or the lack of, but this story has been interesting take on what happened in the university period of MC's life. I'm quite interested in seeing story continuation with the members of faculty, Abby and that goth babe. :)
Okay, but if he does more than occasionally work on this, then it would basically cut his dev time for Grandma's House in half. You think his current troll-base would be happy with that?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
While your post made a god point, I think it missed the point of what most people are saying.

You missed 1 point in all that:
• Would I like the chance to strip Chaz butt naked and hang him upside down on the flagpole:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Okay, but if he does more than occasionally work on this, then it would basically cut his dev time for Grandma's House in half. You think his current troll-base would be happy with that?
Let's not give them any(more) ideas.

We all need to let things go at their pace. If something more happens here, great. If not, well it was a great bonus. If some of these girls end up on the Main Game, great. If not, well, they'll be missed, but nothing changes actually.

There's still SO MUCH to do in GH, it's too soon to think of spin-offs, too soon to think of "next games". MB has created 2 great stories, great characters, and an addiction to fast releases. It would be a disaster to change things now. Well, at least for this reason. I would consider a release period dilation for him to get more rest, not to have him work even more. He's already too close to danger, let's not put him closer.

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Let's not give them any(more) ideas.

We all need to let things go at their pace. If something more happens here, great. If not, well it was a great bonus. If some of these girls end up on the Main Game, great. If not, well, they'll be missed, but nothing changes actually.

There's still SO MUCH to do in GH, it's too soon to think of spin-offs, too soon to think of "next games". MB has created 2 great stories, great characters, and an addiction to fast releases. It would be a disaster to change things now. Well, at least for this reason. I would consider a release period dilation for him to get more rest, not to have him work even more. He's already too close to danger, let's not put him closer.

Peace :)
Well, we already know one's showing up ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kjkprs45

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 2924820

Overview:
MC goes back to college and has some sex. Your standard cookie-cutter college game with all the staples you've come to expect like walking down a hallway, sleeping in a dorm room and the classic "banging your bully's girlfriend" scene.

KINETIC NOVEL

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: MoonBox - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 30-60 minutes
Sequel: Grandma's House
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Big thanks to Slockie for helping me out with the animation stuff ❤

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

EXTRAS: *
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2924814 View attachment 2924816 View attachment 2924815 View attachment 2924818 View attachment 2924819 View attachment 2924817
I made a Turkish translation patch, you can add it to the post if you want.
Turkish Translation

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I rate music and sound over animations. So, if a game has those and some good dirty talk or erotic narration in the lewd scenes, that makes me happy. Good Girl Gone Bad had zero animations, but the writing in the lewd scenes was top tier, so I found it very fap worthy. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes to part 2, and bring Abby and Kayla to the main game. They can move in with Tanya, and their house can be called The Sorority.
Okay, while I'm not personally suggesting adding more work to Moon's plate, I gotta admit, I would love to see what he would do with the three of them getting together to compare notes for the first time ...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Hand Made translation of:
Grandma's House: College Days [v1.0]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Dec 20, 2020
Okay, while I'm not personally suggesting adding more work to Moon's plate, I gotta admit, I would love to see what he would do with the three of them getting together to compare notes for the first time ...
College Days doesn't need a part 2 to bring them over to Grandma's House, and part of their story could be told there, but I would still like to see MC and Kayla working together to bring Abby out of her shell. Seems to me like they were both gone by the time Tanya came along, so it could be self limiting to 1 or 2 more parts, and not another extended series. You just have to hit the highlights of Abby coming into her own, and the three having to say good bye for whatever reasons.

edit - it just hit me... Polly meeting Kayla. That would be incredible.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes