4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I wrote before that there should be animation in the main game. This means more work, more waiting time, etc. means. I understand it is, but from my perspective it's worth it. I think everyone agrees that Abby should make it into the main game. The characters are all very good, add what you can to the main game. Somehow, they may all cross paths with MC. I especially want Abby to come visit MC. Let's move things forward with it. Maybe we can make a baby. ( :

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563
Dec 20, 2020
definitely one of those "Kayla: Oh I like her!" moments:p
Polly has the dad she never had in MC, maybe she'll want a mom too. Kayla seemed fascinated by Abby, that's what made me think of her helping build Abby up to be her own woman. Abby and Polly are similar with the walls of fear they've built around themselves, though where Abby retreats, Polly explodes. MC and Kayla can team up again to fix another broken girl with love and hugs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
spin-off of the perfect main game, I know you stated this was for practice, but please I think you should seriously consider continuing this story for a while yet.

Honestly, the only thing missing was lively sex with Abby and Misses Saunder, my mouth was watering waiting for these two and it didn't happen .

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Haven't played the base game yet, but seems like something I would like.

Should I play this first? or start that first?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Haven't played the base game yet, but seems like something I would like.

Should I play this first? or start that first?
Whichever you like. This is a short prequel. Elements from it are only referenced in one single line of dialogue from the base game, and the only shared character (for now) is the MC, who is a few years younger in this game. One of the other characters from this will definitely end up in the main game, but has not appeared yet. And there's near-universal desire among the people who played this that at least some of the other girls from this also appear in the main game. :D

The base game is, of course, many times longer than this. Playing this first will not particularly affect the base game other than some frustration to be expected, that Abby and Kayla aren't in the base game. :D

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished this and I absolutely loved it. I really, really hope sometime in the future this gets like two more episodes like this. Abby is gorgeous, Dean is sexy and we could really use a few more scene with other beautiful ladies. So if it's ever a possibility, giving this gem a bit more content, not too much, just a bit more would be amazing. Can be after Grandma's House is completed, could be in between, however works for you.

One thing that this game so far does better for me is the less characters approach, most likely since it's shorter and meant to be a one shot, I really think you make unique and great looking women, so seeing them more often would be something I'd look forward to you future work.

To sum it up quickly, both games are awesome, hope we see a lot more of games from you in the future! Best of luck and wish you all the best!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit, i really hope that these gorgeous girls eventually appear on the main game, i mean, just look at them... screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png
I know that is asking too much, but damn, how someone cannot fall in love with them, moonbox have a damn good talent to make gorgeous models...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Holy shit, i really hope that these gorgeous girls eventually appear on the main game, i mean, just look at them... View attachment 2942926 View attachment 2942927 View attachment 2942928
I know that is asking too much, but damn, how someone cannot fall in love with them, moonbox have a damn good talent to make gorgeous models...
One is confirmed (not pictured), the others it is suggested ... not likely (except maybe in an epilogue, or some sort of college reunion segment, but not part of the overall narrative).

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
One is confirmed (not pictured), the others it is suggested ... not likely (except maybe in an epilogue, or some sort of college reunion segment, but not part of the overall narrative).
Who from this game is confirmed to be in the main game?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Who from this game is confirmed to be in the main game?
Misses Saunders, the math professor that MC mentions he was sleeping with.

Yeah, i know, but i really wish that all they appear, and not only in the end, if they appear at the end for me is like they move on from the mc to another guy (married, etc), not that they love the mc. I'm a lost cause when comes to these kind of games (especially those that are just happy moments) for me if someone is involved with the mc, i really wish that they always appear, i'm not that kind that "hey, is just a quick fuck for 3 updates and move on"...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes