4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The sex scenes and the plot in this side-game is much more interesting and exciting than the main game in current state.

I won't say the main game is boring but the story is a bit plain since part 2 , and I have to skip constantly.

The main game especially the part 1 still worth playing . I hope the part 3 can be more interesting and better have some characters in this side-game to show up in the main game. Fucking your enemy's 'girl' and 'mom' behind his back never get old.:BootyTime:

Last edited:

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
We are enjoying the GH and MB be like here is another one from me enjoy;);)

its so good really good we want to have the next part too:love::love: how is it possible

alternate monthly release imo but lets see what MB has stored for us:sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

Joeking246

Jul 26, 2022
How is this possible 2 goated VN games MB is the goat. Are their even any other VNs that come close in animation and design?

• Red Heart

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Hey MoonBox, I just found out today that you made a new game and I just wanted to say graduations for the new game.
Also, I don't know if this question has been asked or not, but we will see any of these characters again in grandma's house?

• Red Heart

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
MoonBox Just to be clear, this is my personal opinion. This (short) prequel has left us all with a great "I want more" taste in our mouths. Contrary to what many "request", I don't know if it would be such a good idea to add even more characters to the already long list of women captivated by the charms of "Vlad, The Impaler"... But... It is more than tempting imagine (just to cite an example) I don't know... a sweet Abby, appearing and quickly being sheltered under Nana's protective wing... Or an explosive Kayla arriving and bringing some sweet and sensual chaos, to the life of our beloved MC. I don't know... maybe it would be something interesting to see.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
No doubt, I also want him to bring back the girl from the beginning of the main game, Shawna.
Dude, I completely forgot about her. Do you also remember that President lady that he tease right in the beginning of the game, too?

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, never expected to see animations from moonbox, and they are really good as well.
I do hope he starts to implement animations in the main game. That would be awesome.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Talk to TropecitaGames about cloning MoonBox ...
But let's be real, both o them are really fucking good developers with amazing games, i'm really happy that after so many years we are getting some really good developers that care about their fans (moonbox and tropecitagames being some of this small group) and not the greedy kind that just see us as a number that they can exploit and don't give a fuck.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If you ever decide to use another short VN to experiment with anything, I think a prequel to the prequel that shows how Kayla and MC first hooked up would be a great choice to focus on. Also having characters from this show up in the main game would be awesome.

Evil characters like the dean hardly ever earn my forgiveness but I think the MC cured her behavior with his dick, so it's all good. She just needed a good dicking.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I kinda get why everyone wants some of these characters to show up in the game, and I'm happy we're getting one, but the LIs here were, body-shape-wise, somewhat less diverse than GH (Abby was the closest to being different). So while I wouldn't mind someday seeing Kayla or Abby because I would enjoy what their personalities would bring to the game, getting one of these ENORMOUS ladies is enough for me, especially since I think bringing in too many would be weighing against that diverse feeling ( ;) )

Also, does MC really need two Piggy's to deal with?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I kinda get why everyone wants some of these characters to show up in the game, and I'm happy we're getting one, but the LIs here were, body-shape-wise, somewhat less diverse than GH (Abby was the closest to being different). So while I wouldn't mind someday seeing Kayla or Abby because I would enjoy what their personalities would bring to the game, getting one of these ENORMOUS ladies is enough for me, especially since I think bringing in too many would be weighing against that diverse feeling ( ;) )

Also, does MC really need two Piggy's to deal with?
Definitely less diverse, but also I like big boobs and booty, so...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes