Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone notice any animation stuttering between scenes in .38? The game feels a bit laggy and am wondering if it's the game or my rig. Considering I had no issues with previous builds

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm having an issue when using the gallery. After some time in all three this appears:
Did not have that error when playing that same scene in the game, only in the gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Think I might start a petition for MoonBox to go on a two week holiday to the bahamas, or something, once Part 3 is concluded. Though he can pay for it... sure he is showered in cash money for his efforts already!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So who want's to start a poll on either Asami or Jamilla getting to ride on Zeus before Nana and Amy? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :love:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I don't know why but one of my saves where Sofia is lying on top of MC is worked even after the message about error and Ignore. It must be "close" to SAVE NOW somehow.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone notice any animation stuttering between scenes in .38? The game feels a bit laggy and am wondering if it's the game or my rig. Considering I had no issues with previous builds
Not sure what you mean, there's no animations. Are you talking about the transitions? Where it kind of fades between two images

I'm having an issue when using the gallery. After some time in all three this appears:

Did not have that error when playing that same scene in the game, only in the gallery.
Yup, I fucked up. Thanks for the report

Think I might start a petition for MoonBox to go on a two week holiday to the bahamas, or something, once Part 3 is concluded. Though he can pay for it... sure he is showered in cash money for his efforts already!
Homie I live in my parents unfinished basement and 90% of my net worth is GPUs. A vacation ain't exactly on the horizon :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes