WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You don't know the famous "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*?!?!?
Well now you know, we as proud members are fighting our holy war to get rid of the medieval imposition of limitings the users reactions, why don't you join our cause? We have cookies...
View attachment 2444678
Well, there IS a limit on how many times I can jizz my pants in a single day, so a governor makes sense.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, there IS a limit on how many times I can jizz my pants in a single day, so a governor makes sense.
I would say on that go full throttle until you can stand man... And then one still for good measure!!!! :D (y)

Jokes aparts, its to avoid spamming the thread with posts with a smile or gifs ( ahem! it wasn't me I swear!!) instead of reactions, even though reading certain things it doesn't seems so bad of a thing to do...:whistle::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hey guy's help me out why is there a Prostitution tag ? did I miss someting ? or is it planed
by the way before Dylan roasts me : to reward Shizuka :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guy's help me out why is there a Prostitution tag ? did I miss someting ? or is it planed
by the way before Dylan roasts me : to reward Shizuka :devilish:
Maybe because the spa is a cover for a prostitution racket? I don't know I'm making a guess here... :)
Naaah, don't you worry I wouldn't harm a fly so no fear for that.....

yor.gif

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
deuxrayme thanks, although in my opinion it isn't really prostitution, better safe than sorry, in this WOKE :rolleyes:times...
That is the update when it was added and if you look at the definition from Google:
the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.
A car title is a form of payment (one that carries more weight than fiat currency) and it was in exchange for sex, so it is prostitution.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
That is the update when it was added and if you look at the definition from Google:

A car title is a form of payment (one that carries more weight than fiat currency) and it was in exchange for sex, so it is prostitution.
not questioning, the tag, and the definiton;
and it is also an exchange between consentig adults, (if you apply that stern a Job that requiers phisical activity can be seen as prostitution) if it is or not is up to the interpretation of everyone, just sharing how this specific scene felt.
another factor that it is also writen under US Law and Customs which at certain point differ from the rest of the world
again was not questioning the tag nor the definiton; just trying to skech out why I was wondering.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
deuxrayme thanks, although in my opinion it isn't really prostitution, better safe than sorry, in this WOKE :rolleyes:times...
Nothing to do with woke, it's just if you exchange money/goods for sex, that is technically prostitution, not to mention the massage parlor seems to have prostitution racket going on.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Nothing to do with woke, it's just if you exchange money/goods for sex, that is technically prostitution, not to mention the massage parlor seems to have prostitution racket going on.
In the sense of if the Tag wasn't present a lot of discusion going on, don't want to dwell into details, don't feel ofended wasn't my intention bro

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes