Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She could be talking about the MC finally hooking up with a much smaller woman she works with…
Yes and, are we supposed to believe in a game with an mc with a cock that big, a transsexual dog, and didn't they dev say you will be able to get all of not most of the females pregnant including women who are far too old to get pregnant, realism is suddenly supposed to me something in this game.
No offence dev.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
NICEEEE...i love yuour game..is on Steam if not will be om steam in the future? thanks and keep up with this quality..snd keewp updating often if it's possible. thanks again
It's not on steam but I might put it when it's done.

Yes and, are we supposed to believe in a game with an mc with a cock that big, a transsexual dog, and didn't they dev say you will be able to get all of not most of the females pregnant including women who are far too old to get pregnant, realism is suddenly supposed to me something in this game.
No offence dev.
If this game was realistic, most of the scenes would be MC jerking off :LOL:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
No offence dev.
1. Cock thing, yah typical male fantasy.
2. Molly our Transexual Dog, is really just a female dog(The gag being MoonBox used wrong dog for a scene or two)
3. Far to old to get pregnant, you don't understand how the real world works do you? :) The oldest known woman to get preggo and give birth was 74-75 range. Youngest was 5(Gross, but that's documented). I believe she had twins also.(The older one). There been reports, but undocumented of woman as old as late 80s giving birth.

So beyond the Penis thing, the accident of an asset, all this is still in the realm of true. Before you say but all these woman on his dick ain't real. Might I point out to you through history there have been very high charisma humans who have done this. Be it through Royalty, Religion, Politics, Power, etc..

Now for your comment about Anal vs Vaginal ease. LOL, again that's biology, no it's not easier. Anus does twist and turn the intestines that twist and turn to fit all that in compact wise. Then Stomach, Esophagus, not to mention stomach acid, lol. While yes stretching is possible, anus can do that, was never ment to do that, while vagina was ment to do that do giving birth to a Football or bigger, lol.

I know your probably just using hyperbole, but come on now. This story can still be someone realistic, for pete's sake largest penis in the world came out to 13.5 Inches with a 8 inch diameter. So, yah :p

EDIT: The hypothesis of Priya making a fertile drug out of our semen(to effect even infertile woman), well that could go in realm of fantasy, but I'm sure there have been actual science work on such topics, etc..

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes that is correct. Any attempt to cease her femdom route ends any further interactions with her.
I guess that's why, at least so far, she's the only one I haven't gotten with, I noped out of that initial scene, it's not for me :ROFLMAO:
But I may reconsider, if that's the only time she'll try to dom MC, ever :unsure:

Reactions: MrBenny

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I guess that's why, at least so far, she's the only one I haven't gotten with, I noped out of that initial scene, it's not for me :ROFLMAO:
But I may reconsider, if that's the only time she'll try to dom MC, ever :unsure:
Every encounter with her will be femdom from what I have heard. There will be / has been an option to dom her but that will cease her route any further.

Femdom is not my cup of tea either, but in my opinion it is not too bad with her from the two encounters I have had.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk if you've actually seen the scene or not but I'd go back for it if not, at least to just check it out. It's not really your usual femdom, it's more some super affectionate mommydom. She just jerks the MC off while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I'm not into femdom whatsoever but I'd totally let that amazon spoil and take care of me like that.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Huh. 3 days earlier than you had estimated. You really are getting the hang of this. =)
That new rig makes a hell of a difference :D

Uh...why? You already know it's going to be released here in like 12 days? Let the dev make a bit of money first, lol.
Appreciate the thought but I don't think it makes much of a difference. People that don't wanna pay for the game won't pay for it and the people that do will pay for it even if they can get it for free.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes