MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Changelog please, uploader-kun ? I'll listen to this meanwhile. Sing with me, BOIS :D :HideThePain::WeSmart:
The changelog is always the same. New content and fixed some typos.

ROFL Moon! "There is no sex with Nana yet" People must be pestering the hell out of you for that interaction.
Hey guys so can you have sex with NANA yet!!?? Lol at the overview has that many people asked?
You have no idea :LOL:
I even get messages like "This is taking too long, MC needs to rape Grandma"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OP updated and SS/Patreon posts unlocked. Enjoy

The uploader put up the censored android version so you'll have to redownload it now if you want the good one.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
ROFL Moon! "There is no sex with Nana yet" People must be pestering the hell out of you for that interaction.
You have no farking idea....We'll still get people coming to the post asking or bitching about it, even with the disclaimer. Every time an Update drops.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow someone is an optimistic fucker aren't they, I have seen an unironic post of update when literally under a post about the next update, somehow I don't see the big bold yellow you can't fuck Nana yet helping.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
You have no farking idea....We'll still get people coming to the post asking or bitching about it, even with the disclaimer. Every time an Update drops.
Well some people are way to horny to actually ready anything at all

or just fucking stupid

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow someone is an optimistic fucker aren't they, I have seen an unironic post of update when literally under a post about the next update, somehow I don't see the big bold yellow you can't fuck Nana yet helping.
Probably not but we can always hope........if it deters just one from asking it's a win!

Reactions: Havik79 and MoonBox

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
MoonBox It's nice that so many people are interested and eager for further content, but please remember this is YOUR game and your story. Don't let anyone strongarm you into rushing shit. I've been here since v0.2. I love this game, I check EVERYDAY to see if the update is out. LOL. Even joined your Patreon I like this game so much. So please continue the story as you all see it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes