Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another nice update. I loved the Mama Mabel scenes and we got some wholesome family cuddle time with Nana and Aunt Amy. The problem with this update is there wasn't enough Shizuka and what we got in this update just made me want more of the adorable Asian cutie.

I'm not even meaning lewd content I really want the MC to be able to spend more time with Shizuka outside of briefly talking to her at her job.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.08Fix] [MoonBox]

Compressed version for Android

SIZE ~ 631 MB

- -

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Reading back on this docpoints>2 thing...
theres a few docpoints>2 .. and.. i see the one line that got changed, but theres a few others as well. Are they all wrong? or is there a future docpoints 3 we havnt gotten to yet?

Reactions: MoonBox

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Does the v0.08 hotfix the dev released a short while ago overwrite the un-censor patch? It's changing the same file, so I'm assuming it does. Is the un-censor patch going to be updated properly to include the hotfix in it?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.08Fix] [MoonBox]

Compressed full version for Android

SIZE ~ 631 MB

- - PIXELDRAIN
Thank,. added to OP

MoonBox
Android apk is with or without bugfix patch ??
It doesn't, I'll upload new ones when I get home.
The ports should have it.

Reading back on this docpoints>2 thing...
theres a few docpoints>2 .. and.. i see the one line that got changed, but theres a few others as well. Are they all wrong? or is there a future docpoints 3 we havnt gotten to yet?
Does the v0.08 hotfix the dev released a short while ago overwrite the un-censor patch? It's changing the same file, so I'm assuming it does. Is the un-censor patch going to be updated properly to include the hotfix in it?
Those have been fixed now.
The fix is the uncensored version, you don't have to re-patch it.

There is no bug fix, this game is perfect!
No there's definitely a bug :LOL:

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.08 Fix] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,26 GB / xxx MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.08fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,22 GB / xxx MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.08fix-mac-crunched.zip

Original / Compressed Size Upd: 395-430 MB / 98 MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.08fix-UpdatePatch-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

Update Patch v0.07 to v0.08 Fix crunched
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac):
Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Am I blind or are the compressed links missing here? It only has compressed version of update patch.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes