bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Love love love the Nana!
Her dialog and internal dialog is so well done IMO, just so lovable.

Aaliyah at this point I am getting worried about the prospect of cheating on her, would love some ethical compromise before things get really serious with her like her conveniently being a cuckquean as she it seems like she always had a thing for MC even before he became a Chad.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
what can i say ...
you can cut out all other ladies - i found me a redhead with freckles :ROFLMAO:
Fiona is it - hope she gets a lot of content ;)

dont get the point for the doctors appointment though :unsure:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Appreciate the advice but they are already webp. It just has a lot of renders.
I'd rather not lower the quality because the Compressors are fast and do a much better job than I could.
I didn't play your game yet, but was stunned by the file size - which is huge for an early version - and automatically assumed you use jpeg/png images. My bad, sorry!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Love love love the Nana!
Her dialog and internal dialog is so well done IMO, just so lovable.

Aaliyah at this point I am getting worried about the prospect of cheating on her, would love some ethical compromise before things get really serious with her like her conveniently being a cuckquean as she it seems like she always had a thing for MC even before he became a Chad.
There's no cheating. This is a harem game. So, you're good to go.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a small question about Mama Mabel, from what I read from her talking to the MC, my guess is that she is the, be a good boy and come to mama, and let me spoil and take care of you Mamadom type, am i correct? If not that's fair enough, i was just asking because that is one of my favourite types and she just sounds like it and she knows what she WANTS!!!

Truth be told she is actually my current fave because of her personality style, but i'm willing to bet that she and Allison will be tied for #1 as time goes on and more updates are released.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Got a small question about Mama Mabel, from what I read from her talking to the MC, my guess is that she is the, be a good boy and come to mama, and let me spoil and take care of you Mamadom type, am i correct? If not that's fair enough, i was just asking because that is one of my favourite types and she just sounds like it and she knows what she WANTS!!!

Truth be told she is actually my current fave because of her personality style, but i'm willing to bet that she and Allison will be tied for #1 as time goes on and more updates are released.
As far as I know, there's only one femdom type in the game and that would be Sandra, the cop.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes