BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nope, it's either ignore her, or accept her dom side, or turn the tables on her next time and lose her. So technically you'll be able to dom her once...
this, 110% this
that's how it's going to be
so either light femdom or try turning the tables on her and end her path
I for one chose to end her path as soon as I saw her since femdom is not my kink :p , if that's your kink more power to you but it's not for me

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nope, it's either ignore her, or accept her dom side, or turn the tables on her next time and lose her. So technically you'll be able to dom her once...
this, 110% this
that's how it's going to be
so either light femdom or try turning the tables on her and end her path
I for one chose to end her path as soon as I saw her since femdom is not my kink :p , if that's your kink more power to you but it's not for me
I'm still a little iffy calling it femdom........it was basically a handjob and the MC was a bit cheeky as well.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Damn I've never seen anything cuter than Shizuka specially in an Adult Game. Can't decide if it's the model or the way it's written make her adorable but either way the credit goes to you my friend. I know you hear that a lot but seriously this one is one of the best and a bit unique in it's own way(specially with grandma);) and while there are lot of good games with nice writing but many of them lacks frequent updates and in that department you leave no space to complain:LOL:. GOODLUCK friend and don't push yourself too much.(y)(y)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm still a little iffy calling it femdom........it was basically a handjob and the MC was a bit cheeky as well.
That scene was supposed to be extra mild because I didn't want to force people to go through a femdom scene if they only wanted to dominate her. It's gonna get a little harsher after the next scene but it will always stay pretty gentle. At least that's my reasoning in hindsight, don't quite remember making that scene.

I've never been into femdom, I'm mostly experimenting with this route and it's looking like I'm into mommydom. It might end up a mommydom route with some femdom sprinkled in and some cosplay. Sandra in a Wonder Woman outfit punishing a villain :sneaky:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn I've never seen anything cuter than Shizuka specially in an Adult Game. Can't decide if it's the model or the way it's written make her adorable but either way the credit goes to you my friend. I know you hear that a lot but seriously this one is one of the best and a bit unique in it's own way(specially with grandma);) and while there are lot of good games with nice writing but many of them lacks frequent updates and in that department you leave no space to complain:LOL:. GOODLUCK friend and don't push yourself too much.(y)(y)
Way she was written, at least for me. When I first saw her, I was all "Fuck. An Asian.(Not into them)" But, when she started talking... She was just too cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Way she was written, at least for me. When I first saw her, I was all "Fuck. An Asian.(Not into them)" But, when she started talking... She was just too cute.
Good that writing and presentation can change your mind over the appearance. Out of curiosity did you like Dr Patel for her looks.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Good femdom writing needs some time for development. If the MC here had immediately dropped to his knees and started kissing her boots, yeah, it's too quick and totally out of his character. It's much, much hotter for him to be made to submit to her through her seductive and/or physical power.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not a fan of the make up on the right. Left is better to me personally over all but the right one has the better eyes.
Is it the lipstick? I find it looks kind of painted on.

Love the new eyes. For me, that was the only thing I thought you may want to look in to changing.
I like them too, it was mostly the eyes and the mouth for me.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes