MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Love love love the Nana!
Her dialog and internal dialog is so well done IMO, just so lovable.

Aaliyah at this point I am getting worried about the prospect of cheating on her, would love some ethical compromise before things get really serious with her like her conveniently being a cuckquean as she it seems like she always had a thing for MC even before he became a Chad.
The only cheating in this game will be MC's women cheating on their husbands. Aaliyah isn't the cuckquean but she'll be perfectly happy sharing the MC with the other ladies, especially her landlady.

well
what can i say ...
you can cut out all other ladies - i found me a redhead with freckles :ROFLMAO:
Fiona is it - hope she gets a lot of content ;)

dont get the point for the doctors appointment though :unsure:
Yeah I like Fiona, I'm thinking of give her little roomates and a landlady, all redheads of course and making a redhead harem.

The Doctor appointment was to introduce Priya but it's also a bit of a joke about the whole:
Doc: Your son has a penis problem. He needs to cum daily so you'll need to masturbate him.
Mom: Alright, that seems like the only course of action in this situation.

Though there isn't really a point to anything in this game. It's just a happy, go with the flow kind of thing.

I didn't play your game yet, but was stunned by the file size - which is huge for an early version - and automatically assumed you use jpeg/png images. My bad, sorry!
Nothing to apologize for bro, you're trying to help.

Got a small question about Mama Mabel, from what I read from her talking to the MC, my guess is that she is the, be a good boy and come to mama, and let me spoil and take care of you Mamadom type, am i correct? If not that's fair enough, i was just asking because that is one of my favourite types and she just sounds like it and she knows what she WANTS!!!

Truth be told she is actually my current fave because of her personality style, but i'm willing to bet that she and Allison will be tied for #1 as time goes on and more updates are released.
I would say it's closer to mommy fetish than mommydom but neither really. Mama Mabel is a strong woman and she knows what she wants.
There's also going to be a little employer/employee fetish as well, or service fetish I guess you could call it.

Jamila's route will be mainly mommy fetish and Sandra's route will have some(a lot?) mommydom if that's your thing.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The Doctor appointment was to introduce Priya but it's also a bit of a joke about the whole:
Doc: Your son has a penis problem. He needs to cum daily so you'll need to masturbate him.
i know that game - dont like it ;) (if you point on "measuring my cum" )
( the whole edging thing there contradicts the reason for the story lol )

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I would say it's closer to mommy fetish than mommydom but neither really. Mama Mabel is a strong woman and she knows what she wants.
There's also going to be a little employer/employee fetish as well, or service fetish I guess you could call it.

Jamila's route will be mainly mommy fetish and Sandra's route will have some(a lot?) mommydom if that's your thing.
I kid you not, i damn near had a wank just from what you said just noo!!! Now I truly cannae wait for more, I know you not long just updated this but when is the next planned release? I'm not trying to be pushy, just really REALLY excited for what the future of this game will bring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
No. I just don't feel like arguing with a child and mucking up MoonBox's thread dealing with a petulant child.
Too late. Y'all need jesus.

i know that game - dont like it ;) (if you point on "measuring my cum" )
( the whole edging thing there contradicts the reason for the story lol )
I haven't played that. I wasn't thinking of a specific game, it's very common scene in these games.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Too late. Y'all need jesus.

I haven't played that. I wasn't thinking of a specific game, it's very common scene in incest games.
well
its like this : mc has blue balls all time - mom gets him to the doc - doc says he has to fap each day - mom "helps" in various way (roleplay , edging etc etc )

Reactions: MoonBox

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The only cheating in this game will be MC's women cheating on their husbands. Aaliyah isn't the cuckquean but she'll be perfectly happy sharing the MC with the other ladies, especially her mom.

Yeah I like Fiona, I'm thinking of give her little twin sisters and a mom, all redheads of course and making an O'Reilly family harem.

Though there isn't really a point to anything in this game. It's just a happy, go with the flow kind of thing.

Nothing to apologize for bro, you're trying to help.

I think the addition of Sandra is great, I enjoyed her scene and hope she gets more scenes. (y)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I kid you not, i damn near had a wank just from what you said just noo!!! Now I truly cannae wait for more, I know you not long just updated this but when is the next planned release? I'm not trying to be pushy, just really REALLY excited for what the future of this game will bring.
I'm doing monthly updates, next one should be mid-December.

well
its like this : mc has blue balls all time - mom gets him to the doc - doc says he has to fap each day - mom "helps" in various way (roleplay , edging etc etc )
Yeah take off the roleplaying and edging and you just described 20% of mother-son incest games.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Relaxing on the couch enjoying a nice evening with Granny, that's the life right there. But there's a lot of women to indulge in, I saw that even as I chubster that didn't stop MC from charming Jada into a BJ. That's impressive man. Then there's the ladycop and personally I've fantasized about fucking female cops numerous times and they all ended up like the Sandra scene so thanks Moonbox lol. She's gonna be fun to play around with. Mabel is a brickhouse and I don't know if I could handle all of that ass... challenge accepted.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1453654

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter incest game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother instead of your Mom.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: MoonBox
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Too big, use Compressed): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID COMPRESSED*

Extras: Spanish* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1460516 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1451781 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1460544 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1460543 View attachment 1451786 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1500486 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1500490 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
You might wanna look into using something like optipng or xnconvert to shrink the filesize of your renders for the game itself, you can probably reduce the filesize by like 50-75% without any noticeable loss, you have to render in the highest possible quality you can because of how rendering works. afterwards though you can run something to improve it tho.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You might wanna look into using something like optipng or xnconvert to shrink the filesize of your renders for the game itself, you can probably reduce the filesize by like 50-75% without any noticeable loss, you have to render in the highest possible quality you can because of how rendering works. afterwards though you can run something to improve it tho.
why ?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Already done, would have been almost 6GB otherwise.

Reactions: Demonic Presence

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
It's not necessary now, but the author just said they were going to do monthly updates. At 1 gigabyte per month, the game will eventually become harder to host/download. Many games that are ten times longer are this size. Probably because the images are unnecessarily large. I got the tips on what programs to use from devs in other threads. Obviously I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I was merely bringing it up :-/

edit:

Just saw the author reply, well, if you're already doing it, that's great! No need to do it any harder. Images like these typically have a big savings, but if you're already taking advantage of that savings, well then, there's nothing more you can do.

Actually I see you're already using webp, which is what these tools do best, I wonder though, am I crazy? wasn't an older version of the game .png's? or am I confused? (did you start converting the file between version 0.01 and 0.02?) Or did I just misremember?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's not necessary now, but the author just said they were going to do monthly updates. At 1 gigabyte per month, the game will eventually become harder to host/download. Many games that are ten times longer are this size. Probably because the images are unnecessarily large. I got the tips on what programs to use from devs in other threads. Obviously I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I was merely bringing it up :-/

edit:

Just saw the author reply, well, if you're already doing it, that's great! No need to do it any harder. Images like these typically have a big savings, but if you're already taking advantage of that savings, well then, there's nothing more you can do.

Actually I see you're already using webp, which is what these tools do best, I wonder though, am I crazy? wasn't an older version of the game .png's? or am I confused? (did you start converting the file between version 0.01 and 0.02?) Or did I just misremember?
The demo was PNG but I switched to webp in v0.01 and converted the demo. Even with webp this game is gonna be too big so I'm going to start releasing update patches with V0.03 that way people that have the game would just have to download the new content.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Everytime I play a new update and reload my save I chuckle because I forget that I gave Grandma the nickname Nana Yum Yum lol. You should do a spin-off game named The Adventures of Nana Yum Yum. ;)

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes