JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So in short a fuck buddy, no individual path leading to her joining one of the harems?
Probably, I feel Moon is making the MC the Alpha Dom Fuckstud. Not the Beta Sub Princess. :)

Edit: There are far more games for folks who wanna be Beta Subs on F95 then Dom males. If you want Femdom, Transdom, Male Dom on you. Those from what I see out weigh the Dom Male/Female Progtag. Followed by Cuckholding/NTR(On no I said the bad word, ETA to all entitled screamers showing up) lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1 and MoonBox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is sleeping alone in a small room in the house of his land lady who happends to be a family friend.
Whatever many girls dreams MC got are just that - dreams. We got a long way to game for love!

Reactions: MoonBox

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
There was one dream sequence and it was a crappy idea. There won't be any more.
Was it only one? My apologies, for some reason I had it in my head that it happened a couple times. Maybe I was confusing a flashback with a dream. Anyway, just to be clear, I think the game's great and have started supporting you on Patreon. I just threw in that comment to see if I was the only one for whom dream sequences doesn't do much. I get that there are a lot of tastes to cater to.

Unless I feel like making a weird scene that doesn't fit like MC banging a pixie.
ROFL! That would be... a surprise.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Was it only one? My apologies, for some reason I had it in my head that it happened a couple times. Maybe I was confusing a flashback with a dream. Anyway, just to be clear, I think the game's great and have started supporting you on Patreon. I just threw in that comment to see if I was the only one for whom dream sequences doesn't do much. I get that there are a lot of tastes to cater to.

Appreciate the support.
I don't like dream scenes either, I just wanted to show what the ex looked like.
I think I did it much better in the current update.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Appreciate the support.
I don't like dream scenes either, I just wanted to show what the ex looked like.
I think I did it much better in the current update.
I agree with that, the photos were better than a flash back or dream scene.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Yeah. I'm not a fan of the whole dream thing in any game. It's a pet peeve of mine. I think it's a cop out by the devs that do it. But, I also think MoonBox did a good job at revealing the ex to us in that dream.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Weird science? Like a diet Coke and Mentos enema?
Gotta say that's really not my thing.

A lot of pictures and icons haven't been loading for me today but it seems to have worked out now.
The 80's Movie Weird Science. Two dudes make a Hot Girl on their Computer and bring her to life and she hows powers, lol. I thought that would fit for a Dream :p

• Haha

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
I mean, I don't claim to be smart, but I thought ovaries were supposed to be on the inside. Is the dog a tranny? Should I just go with it? So confused :unsure:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I mean, I don't claim to be smart, but I thought ovaries were supposed to be on the inside. Is the dog a tranny? Should I just go with it? So confused :unsure:
Don't you DARE be mean to Molly our Transgender Dog! You'll be in a for a bad time, you don't want a bad time. :) Right MoonBox

Reactions: CircaAD

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game sofar but im curious a couple of times i have seen the MC's described as a Alpha Male he's the Dom.
and that worries me plus the Dev added something else that worries me.
Nah Sandra will be the only one with anything like that. Elaine might try, but she will fail. If anything, she's the one that's gonna be MC's toy.
The reason I say these worries me is because although I agree the MC acts Alpha but he is also at the same time carring atleast he is sofar.
But in many games were the terms like Alpha and Dom for the MC's are used the MC concerned very quickly turns into a Grade A DoucheBag if he's not one already.

And Sex allways ends up the same its suddenly all about the MC getting his rocks off being whats important.
and his partner is allways reduced to Cunt this Bitch that every dialog turns into your a Slut, your my cumdump your a fucking Whore and other such prepubesent crap that sprouted in the sex scene's.

and outside the Sex we get the MC constantly thinking stuff like "i'd like to stick my cock sofar up that ass" for any female he meets.
And of corse as far as the MC is concerned they are all just the MC's sextoys or soon will be.

Now It maybe just me that thinks this or has experianced this but the type of MC normally depicted as supposedly an Dom Alpha most of the time Is actually nothing more than Douchebag of the highest order.
Now i'm not saying that this game is like that or even would become like that but i hope you can understand why its still a worrying thought when these terms are used with reguards to a game still being made.

none the less sofar I like the game a hell of alot and look forward to more updates.

Just Sayin.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes