AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I'm getting missing images on Day 20 morning, like the entire wake-up until right before leaving the house. Used the Gofile pc update patch and Koga's mod. Were they not put in or did my download/extraction get messed up? Loving the game btw, hands down one my favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah well, either way.

So twins, with heterochromia and indifferent eyes, that must be super fucking rare.

Camera angles really suck in these types of games, those twins calling you daddy I was thinking step, not kinky, it wasn't until they stopped hugging us and walked away I realised they were older than 12, no offence to the dev, but I swear it is like it with all these "daz" games, they make the MC look like ~180cms (6 feet) and girls like 150cms (5 feet), super cute for sure, but fuck the camera angle makes them look preteen.
Yeah POV is awkward. Gotta find a balance of seeing what you wanna see and not looking down MC's neck hole.
MC's 6'4" and the twins are something like 5'6" so the size difference is on purpose.

Lets be honest, there is a reason for that. One that doesn't need to be gone into detail, but we all know that reason. Reason I was like..eh..was like let me talk to your Mom.
Genuinely have no clue what you're referring to. The POV angles are always awkward, it's just usually in the sex scenes so you're too focused on something else to notice. ;)

Reactions: Havik79

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
could someone pass me the download for the incest patch? the site no longer works
It's also available on itch and on SS, use the links in the OP

I'm getting missing images on Day 20 morning, like the entire wake-up until right before leaving the house. Used the Gofile pc update patch and Koga's mod. Were they not put in or did my download/extraction get messed up? Loving the game btw, hands down one my favorites.
Glad you're enjoying it.
Haven't heard from anyone else. Probably a messed up download/extraction.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Any one else a download for incest patch?? On itch and SS I can´t find it?
:unsure: :unsure: :cry: :cry: :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah POV is awkward. Gotta find a balance of seeing what you wanna see and not looking down MC's neck hole.
MC's 6'4" and the twins are something like 5'6" so the size difference is on purpose.

Genuinely have no clue what you're referring to. The POV angles are always awkward, it's just usually in the sex scenes so you're too focused on something else to notice. ;)
I don't mean you personally, I mean in general for these style of games. You know the drift, you silly Moon :p

• Haha

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did this game always have click click scenes? or are some animated or we have to click ourselves ?

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
So far I am really enjoying the game for the most part. My main issue tho is that the asses most fo the love interesetes game dont match the body type. Catherine is a good example as her ass is to big for her body type she isn't the only one with this issue but it is one of the more noticeable ones in my opinion. I like that from the stomach up most if not all the love interests have realistic body proportions. Far to many games in my opinion give the women oversized unrealistic breast sizes and this game doesn't seem to do it. I also like that it has varying body types as i like a good mix of milf and petite characters in the games i play.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

girls points

View attachment 1550911

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1550909 View attachment 1550910

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update

Reactions: haooni and MoonBox

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Can someone explain how to use v05 update patch with v04 version? What is the proper way to merge them together? TIA

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone explain how to use v05 update patch with v04 version? What is the proper way to merge them together? TIA
Going by the contents of the patch, simply extract it to the game directory, overwriting any file already present.

The Bear

Aug 25, 2020
I'm having an issue with day 18th, all images are "not found", how can i fix it ? i got the walkthrough mod installed. please help.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes