Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok finally found some time to play this game Overall its got a great flow to it and proper slowburn where needed. The choice of locking out the cop because a player like myself doesn't like femdom I do not thing is right instead of bringing in a "new" girl to replace her I guess is fine and all but wouldn't a separate path non dom path be just as easy and also allowing her to still be in the game for those that liked her model? The next issue I had was the unrealistic size on the petite girls. Prime example the mc's cousin Cat her ass is almost 3 sizes bigger than any petite girl I have ever seen. Now if she was fat instead of skinny ehhhh it might pass but from the waist line up that ass doesn't match her body type. Now I can understand some of the milfs having big butts large tits and such but they are not little petite girls and even worse not gymnast who are toned and thin from head to toe. My last issue was with Priyas sisters story line. She should have taken the offer to go with them after the scene with her and the mc. if you chose the option given and with what Priya said that is going to create problems for the sister in a few months... IRL much bigger problems and it would not be pretty.
I'm not telling anyone how to write their game but after the scene between the sister and the mc she should have just told the mc she would take Priya offer and left with them instead of putting herself into what will be a bigger nightmare when the truth comes out.
So in my honest opinion I would keep the big ass stuff to the milf and chubby girls. Give players a option to not have femdom but a more romantic path with the cop instead of just do or do not and forcing non femdom players to drop her completely. And as of this update last but not least a option that Priyas sister doesn't actually go through with the wedding.
As I already said the game is pretty good but has a few glaring problems that could easily be fixed. Lastly I know someone will facepalm me and I really do not care for your opinion on my opinion it just adds another reaction to my reaction count.
No, nyet, nein. The netori scene (Priya's sister) and the femdom scene (cop) don't need to be changed. I will not speak for the dev but they have stated countless times them two are not gonna be opened up for options.

I don't think you deserve a facepalm as much as i don't think every thing in a vn should have more than two choices.

Don't want netori, don't fuck the bride or the gorgeous neighbor. You don't want femdom turn the tables and end the relationship. To me there isn't a problem for the dev.

Not every harem vn has to be exactly the same or be slowed to a crawl to add 3 to 4 choices incase someone doesn't like certain scenes, it's generous enough you don't have to chose them.

Jan 18, 2020
Ok, so the whole thing is great but I can't stop thinking about the "Red Ranger Redemption" poster. I've not seen that before so if that's dev's own thing, its brilliant. Its little background details like that that really sell it for me. Great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Were previous editions pre-patched? I was a bit mixed with statements about landladies and grandmother's friend that I didn't recall from playing before. No worries either way, I guess. Just makes my brain work to rework things in my head...

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Were previous editions pre-patched? I was a bit mixed with statements about landladies and grandmother's friend that I didn't recall from playing before. No worries either way, I guess. Just makes my brain work to rework things in my head...
Because Moon has a Patreon now and if you want that Patreon money then you can't have incest in your game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ok finally found some time to play this game Overall its got a great flow to it and proper slowburn where needed. The choice of locking out the cop because a player like myself doesn't like femdom I do not thing is right instead of bringing in a "new" girl to replace her I guess is fine and all but wouldn't a separate path non dom path be just as easy and also allowing her to still be in the game for those that liked her model? The next issue I had was the unrealistic size on the petite girls. Prime example the mc's cousin Cat her ass is almost 3 sizes bigger than any petite girl I have ever seen. Now if she was fat instead of skinny ehhhh it might pass but from the waist line up that ass doesn't match her body type. Now I can understand some of the milfs having big butts large tits and such but they are not little petite girls and even worse not gymnast who are toned and thin from head to toe. My last issue was with Priyas sisters story line. She should have taken the offer to go with them after the scene with her and the mc. if you chose the option given and with what Priya said that is going to create problems for the sister in a few months... IRL much bigger problems and it would not be pretty.
I'm not telling anyone how to write their game but after the scene between the sister and the mc she should have just told the mc she would take Priya offer and left with them instead of putting herself into what will be a bigger nightmare when the truth comes out.
So in my honest opinion I would keep the big ass stuff to the milf and chubby girls. Give players a option to not have femdom but a more romantic path with the cop instead of just do or do not and forcing non femdom players to drop her completely. And as of this update last but not least a option that Priyas sister doesn't actually go through with the wedding.
As I already said the game is pretty good but has a few glaring problems that could easily be fixed. Lastly I know someone will facepalm me and I really do not care for your opinion on my opinion it just adds another reaction to my reaction count.
While you can express your thoughts n what you think about this game. MoonBox might listen, but what we adore about Moon is he'll do his VN how he wants to do his VN. He's made it clear our MC is the Top/Dom/Alpha of the game. There are so many games on here for those who want to be bottoms/Subs/Betas MCs on F95 zone. I'm glad he's sticking to what he wants to create, it's his creation after all.

He'll throw in some random spice for certain kink folks, but he has a clear path of what he wants MC to be & what folks he wants to attract to his VN cuz of it.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
An alternate path would be double the work.
I like big asses more than I like realism.
As for Veena, she's pretty traditional, she felt it was her duty to her family to go through with the wedding. What you're suggesting is another alternate route, one that would also change Priya's route quite a bit. Real life has no business being in a harem fantasy game. If I made that scene realistic, it would have never happened.

Your "glaring problems that could easily be fixed" are just things you personally dislike and doubling the amount of work for each girl is not "easily fixed"

This game doesn't take itself seriously and neither should you.
Enjoy the ride or get off the train.

Ok, so the whole thing is great but I can't stop thinking about the "Red Ranger Redemption" poster. I've not seen that before so if that's dev's own thing, its brilliant. Its little background details like that that really sell it for me. Great work.
Nah that was just a random royalty free image off google.
If I could draw like that, I'd be making a 2D game. :LOL:

You need to install a patch since v0.04.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are still in the introduction of this whole game. MC is adorable and on hand for the babes.
We got girls introduced that are just brushed off while others have a private lane to his heart.
All will come in good time, there is much top look out for in the future, seeing how we are left hanging.

• Red Heart

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a bad update, so an entire family of gingers, and we can fuck the entire family, and the entire family is going to be ok with this?.
The twins are super cute, I hope some of these girls calling us daddy are going to pay off soon, Zelda is super cute, although we save her, and she just jumps into our car, invites us to her room, and jerks us off after knowing us for 2 minutes.

Question, current tags show foot sex, who is that with.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No girl is that out of it to just do the foot stuff. Masseuse girls, possibly, but Mc is already doing foot massages to his babes and is quite good at rising their temperature to a lovable level.

• Red Heart

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
So many worries about the dominant female in the game... As long as she isn't pegging me, I'd be fine with the hot cop taking control in their interactions. I assume she's mostly a secondary character, but I'm definitely looking forward to being pulled over for having a tail light out or something in the future.

So many women in this game already so I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for some of our favorites appearing unless it's the grandmother. I mean, who isn't looking forward to trying on some new outfits with Betty or helping out some young ladies with their dancing?

Not that granny's off my radar or anything. She just isn't my top pick. Now, her yoga partner...

How many bedrooms are in the MC's house?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not a bad update, so an entire family of gingers, and we can fuck the entire family, and the entire family is going to be ok with this?.
The twins are super cute, I hope some of these girls calling us daddy are going to pay off soon, Zelda is super cute, although we save her, and she just jumps into our car, invites us to her room, and jerks us off after knowing us for 2 minutes.

Question, current tags show foot sex, who is that with.
Yeah you'll be with the whole family eventually.
Zelda is a side character mostly there for cosplay, she won't have any buildup or a story.
Foot scene is with Aaliyah if you're on the Jada route.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So many worries about the dominant female in the game... As long as she isn't pegging me, I'd be fine with the hot cop taking control in their interactions. I assume she's mostly a secondary character, but I'm definitely looking forward to being pulled over for having a tail light out or something in the future.

So many women in this game already so I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for some of our favorites appearing unless it's the grandmother. I mean, who isn't looking forward to trying on some new outfits with Betty or helping out some young ladies with their dancing?

Not that granny's off my radar or anything. She just isn't my top pick. Now, her yoga partner...

How many bedrooms are in the MC's house?
4 rooms upstairs and MC's room next to the kitchen.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes