Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
My last issue was with Priyas sisters story line. She should have taken the offer to go with them after the scene with her and the mc. if you chose the option given and with what Priya said that is going to create problems for the sister in a few months... IRL much bigger problems and it would not be pretty.
Nah it's much hotter now that she's married. She's probably going to get him drunk to unconsciousness and claim she got pregnant that time and deny the guy. Can't wait to give 'friendly' visits to their house. Same with Jada and same with the neighbor.

In fact I'd say there's should be a willing cuck couple as well so we can dominate his wife in front of him and slowly seduce her out of his life. That's has a different kind of erotic appeal than the cheating wife. Both are great. Hope Moonbox has some plans regarding that or there's enough public interest in the idea. Could be someone new or existing character like Priya's husband. :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Where's the English version? I don't speak mexican or French. Did I really download the wrong one? Untitled.png

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while.

Shopping with Aunt Amy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melons for breakfast

Ladies night, the only time I've regretted having a penis

Bonus render. Thanks to all my supporters, got me 3060 :love:. Here's the first render on it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes