wanyc

Dec 9, 2018
I am not sure which part I did wrong, I followed walkthrough but didn't get the Choices 88-90, and there are no choice 91-99 in the walkthrough. Well I just don't wanna miss Svetlana(choice 90), I restarted the game and played from the very beginning but still get the same result, any idea? Thanks.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I know it might be considered bad form to quote myself, but I just really want to draw more attention to the fact that this is such a creative way to have a scene like this. (Lily struggling to deep throat the MC)

I was literally playing a game a few hours ago and there was a blowjob scene similar to this where the female love interests had an internal monolog that said, "You're an experienced girl, you can handle this." It didn't ruin the girl for me or anything and I finished the content (it was a Christmas special for the game that I had missed so it isn't even "canon") but in the moment it was for sure a boner killer.

It immediately reminded me of this scene and made me appreciate this game even more. None of us on this site are naive, we know that in most games most girls are not virgins as pure as the driven snow (you could never have a real milf if that was the case), but that doesn't mean the players want to be reminded of that. And using a LI struggling with giving a bj to the MC (or any sex scene) as an opportunity to remind the player of that fact is just kind of lazy and uncreative. This one little moment with Lily and the MC really shows that MoonBox gets the game they are making and knows that for more than a few people reminding them of the LI's sexual history during a sex scene is a turn off. It's creative and funny and pokes fun at all the devs who think "slutty = sexy," or that having a LI point out how much better or bigger the MC is than their former lovers is somehow endearing. And MoonBox does it by being so much more creative.

But that's enough singing praise, otherwise MoonBox will get a big head... :)
Too late. I'm looking like this dude now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure which part I did wrong, I followed walkthrough but didn't get the Choices 88-90, and there are no choice 91-99 in the walkthrough. Well I just don't wanna miss Svetlana(choice 90), I restarted the game and played from the very beginning but still get the same result, any idea? Thanks.
You won't get those choices if you already met them on Priya's route at the dance class. That part is so people that aren't on the Priya route have a chance to meet them.

Yeah looks like I messed up the numbers, they're meaningless anyway, not sure why I put them there.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Too late. I'm looking like this dude now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, now that my mission to butter you up has worked, I'd like to request that Mila be brought back in the next update for a lewd scene please, ;). I'm kidding... mostly... I'll wait for her to show up again like a patient, normal, well-adjusted person.

On a serious note, do you have any direct involvement in the character chart? Like do you know when/if it will update to add Fiona's sisters and such?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well, now that my mission to butter you up has worked, I'd like to request that Mila be brought back in the next update for a lewd scene please, ;). I'm kidding... mostly... I'll wait for her to show up again like a patient, normal, well-adjusted person.

On a serious note, do you have any direct involvement in the character chart? Like do you know when/if it will update to add Fiona's sisters and such?
No that's made by Joey the mangaka

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
file is huge, is the content as big as that?
Also, can anyone torrent..
The content is quite extensive and of very high quality. That being said, why not grab the compressed version first, to see if it's to your liking?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I'm tempted to believe you either didn't played the game or you twisted every piece of dialogue in the game
since at no point in the game MC wants to corrupt his grandma to fuck her.
OR hear me out maybe just maybe, because you want to fuck some doesn't mean it's corruption. I think the word maybe is romance? idk it's a big word but what do I know MC OBVIOUSLY doesn't love her right???

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
OR hear me out maybe just maybe, because you want to fuck some doesn't mean it's corruption. I think the word maybe is romance? idk it's a big word but what do I know MC OBVIOUSLY doesn't love her right???
if you're gonna quote the wrong person, realize, not apologize, not remove the facepalm I might as well say this
:
1. Hear me out,
2. maybe,
3. just because *
4. I think the word you're looking for, maybe it's romance?
5. Idk (I know it's hard to spell words but do give it a go) I don't know
6. if it's a big word for you (I'm guessing it was the message there)
7. you can't say "I don't know"(claiming you know) and then saying "what do I know"
8. do I know,
I think that's it.
Do let me know if you find other areas where you may have to improve upon.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes