godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while.

Shopping with Aunt Amy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melons for breakfast

Ladies night, the only time I've regretted having a penis

Bonus render. Thanks to all my supporters, got me 3060 :love:. Here's the first render on it.
Is the girl with the green shirt family? I skipped her intro.:LOL:

Oct 28, 2021
I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while.

Shopping with Aunt Amy

Melons for breakfast

Ladies night, the only time I've regretted having a penis

Bonus render. Thanks to all my supporters, got me 3060 :love:. Here's the first render on it.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Hi... What character is she and the skin texture & hair? I really like the freckles and thick eyebrows very cute.
bb___day6_mass1.jpg

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Really love the game. MC is a peach to play with. Some lighting issue's in some images and clipping. Dev even jokes about his mistakes which is cool. Reminds me of the dev of Midlife Crises.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It also makes me appreciate MoonBox even more, because a lot of developers would have her say something like "I can do this! I've taken big cocks before." And then justify it by saying, "The MC didn't hear it! So why does it bother you player?" or "Lily isn't a *real* love interest so who cares that she's a slut?" Because for some reason a lot of developers think making every girl a super slut it makes them appealing. MoonBox is telling a classy story and respects these characters and I like it! ;)
I know it might be considered bad form to quote myself, but I just really want to draw more attention to the fact that this is such a creative way to have a scene like this. (Lily struggling to deep throat the MC)

I was literally playing a game a few hours ago and there was a blowjob scene similar to this where the female love interests had an internal monolog that said, "You're an experienced girl, you can handle this." It didn't ruin the girl for me or anything and I finished the content (it was a Christmas special for the game that I had missed so it isn't even "canon") but in the moment it was for sure a boner killer.

It immediately reminded me of this scene and made me appreciate this game even more. None of us on this site are naive, we know that in most games most girls are not virgins as pure as the driven snow (you could never have a real milf if that was the case), but that doesn't mean the players want to be reminded of that. And using a LI struggling with giving a bj to the MC (or any sex scene) as an opportunity to remind the player of that fact is just kind of lazy and uncreative. This one little moment with Lily and the MC really shows that MoonBox gets the game they are making and knows that for more than a few people reminding them of the LI's sexual history during a sex scene is a turn off. It's creative and funny and pokes fun at all the devs who think "slutty = sexy," or that having a LI point out how much better or bigger the MC is than their former lovers is somehow endearing. And MoonBox does it by being so much more creative.

But that's enough singing praise, otherwise MoonBox will get a big head... :)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes