Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
if you're gonna quote the wrong person, realize, not apologize, not remove the facepalm I might as well say this
:
1. Hear me out,
2. maybe,
3. just because *
4. I think the word you're looking for, maybe it's romance?
5. Idk (I know it's hard to spell words but do give it a go) I don't know
6. if it's a big word for you (I'm guessing it was the message there)
7. you can't say "I don't know"(claiming you know) and then saying "what do I know"
8. do I know,
I think that's it.
Do let me know if you find other areas you may have improved upon.
Nah I kept it because it hurt your feelings so much you had to reply to me lol

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Guys who name their penises come across as creepy disturbed people who want to evade responsibility for their actions.
"I didn't rape those girls, officer, it was Dick McDickface who did it!"

Penis-naming needs to be entirely optional.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Guys who name their penises come across as creepy disturbed people who want to evade responsibility for their actions.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were the Creator of this game that your playing for free.......-rolls eyes-

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020

Thanks man, needed a good laugh

It ain't that deep

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
it's more or less the red line of the game otherwise we didn't play the same game.
Yeah you might have actually played something else if you saw anything close to corruption.
Unless by corruption you mean love and affection, in which case, yes this is a hardcore corruption game.

Can't tell if you're joking or smoking meth.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
technically he didn't demand anything, he expressed a opinion.
your snide comment helps with nothing, like most of your posts in this thread from what I've seen.
Listen your new, you won't last long here acting the way your acting...trust me. -winks-

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed, the MC treat her like a Queen, the relationship with his grandma is one of the most romantic I've ever seen during the restaurant scene I was almost crying for the level of love he showed to her.
Not that he treat the other women poorly, the scene with Prya at the marriage was incredibly kind and sweet.

Moonbox my best compliments, this VN is simply Amazing, thank you so much for creating such a great game.:love::love:

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
technically he didn't demand anything, he expressed a opinion.
your snide comment helps with nothing, like most of your posts in this thread from what I've seen.
EDIT : thanks for the reaction, I guess,
I think you're taking the facepalms a bit too personal g, also, picking fights with everyone isn't gonna help your case

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah you might have actually played something else if you saw anything close to corruption.
Unless by corruption you mean love and affection, in which case, yes this is a hardcore corruption game.

Can't tell if you're joking or smoking meth.

Going speculate he's young, dumb, full of self entitlement and drugs...maybe a ham sandwich. :p

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I think you're taking the facepalms a bit too personal g, also, picking fights with everyone isn't gonna help your case
nah not picking fights, I already added them 2 to ignore list, just expressed a view.
not really normal to come under hostility just when you expressed an opinion.
but yea you're right , I can't deny that, better for them to stay on ignore list :)

Reactions: Real Deggy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
nah not picking fights, I already added them 2 to ignore list, just expressed a view.
not really normal to come under hostility just when you expressed an opinion.
but yea you're right , I can't deny that, better for them to stay on ignore list :)
I think what happened here and I feel your/others feeding fuel to fire intent or by accident, but everyone starting overloading with their assholes through their mouths and confusion ensued. With multiple folks quoating wrong folks here & there, while rest of us are like oh god, it's like MnF/WVM all over again... We are trying not to have that radiation zone of a crowd here. :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Never seen someone so butthurt over facepalms
View attachment 1695615
To be fair, most new folks here go through same thing. My first week here, I didn't quite understand some faceplams I got either, was not till I realized folks just do it to do it, cuz it makes them feel special in their pants, for example BTLD, that's his M.O. he'll facepalm a cancer cure research add, just cuz.

Oct 28, 2021
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not but which of the family members will we see as like a sexual partner first like kiss or have sex with or do whatever with first Kat, liz, amy or the grandma?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes