Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm having an issue with day 18th, all images are "not found", how can i fix it ? i got the walkthrough mod installed. please help.
That's the start of the v0.5 content, so I'm guessing you're either playing a modded 0.4 or forgot to apply the update patch.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just played through again, really digging it. I'm loving the slow build with the women in the family. The school girls are all adorable and Zelda was a very pleasant surprise. That date with Nana was top notch too. Can't wait to make MC a father about 20 times over, looking forward to a whole lot more!

Is Fiona a virgin? She said she was dating a guy but he wanted to wait for marriage and she didn't, just curious doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Them twins are hopefully virgins though! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
A few inconsistencies in the writing? The MC was gone 3 years. The implications from the dialogue with Betty and Fiona suggest that he should have known about the bar and the boutique.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
did this game always have click click scenes? or are some animated or we have to click ourselves ?
It never had animations.

Just played through again, really digging it. I'm loving the slow build with the women in the family. The school girls are all adorable and Zelda was a very pleasant surprise. That date with Nana was top notch too. Can't wait to make MC a father about 20 times over, looking forward to a whole lot more!

Is Fiona a virgin? She said she was dating a guy but he wanted to wait for marriage and she didn't, just curious doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Them twins are hopefully virgins though! :D
Sweet, glad you're liking it.
Fiona isn't a virgin but the twins are.

A few inconsistencies in the writing? The MC was gone 3 years. The implications from the dialogue with Betty and Fiona suggest that he should have known about the bar and the boutique.
Not sure exactly which parts you're referring to but MC doesn't know Fiona because he used to go to another bar which closed down.
The originial owner of Ashley's was still alive back then and he had never been anyway so he didn't know Betty.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That got me even more because that means Lily probably eats more food and less healthy foods than Petuina and she still rocking that hard body...

It also makes me appreciate MoonBox even more, because a lot of developers would have her say something like "I can do this! I've taken big cocks before." And then justify it by saying, "The MC didn't hear it! So why does it bother you player?" or "Lily isn't a *real* love interest so who cares that she's a slut?" Because for some reason a lot of developers think making every girl a super slut it makes them appealing. MoonBox is telling a classy story and respects these characters and I like it! ;)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
See - Petuina? :ROFLMAO:, But my girl Lily too good for that she takes care of herself.
she would look like petunia when she would do that regulary after the first time she would look like i dont know... pregnatn with hot dogs? :eek:

... dear fantasy if you do that again I'll never take you with me again ...

• Haha

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
How is this game on v0.05 and yet is over 6GB? This isn't going to connect me to a bot network and enlist my soul into a militia, is it?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok finally found some time to play this game Overall its got a great flow to it and proper slowburn where needed. The choice of locking out the cop because a player like myself doesn't like femdom I do not thing is right instead of bringing in a "new" girl to replace her I guess is fine and all but wouldn't a separate path non dom path be just as easy and also allowing her to still be in the game for those that liked her model? The next issue I had was the unrealistic size on the petite girls. Prime example the mc's cousin Cat her ass is almost 3 sizes bigger than any petite girl I have ever seen. Now if she was fat instead of skinny ehhhh it might pass but from the waist line up that ass doesn't match her body type. Now I can understand some of the milfs having big butts large tits and such but they are not little petite girls and even worse not gymnast who are toned and thin from head to toe. My last issue was with Priyas sisters story line. She should have taken the offer to go with them after the scene with her and the mc. if you chose the option given and with what Priya said that is going to create problems for the sister in a few months... IRL much bigger problems and it would not be pretty.
I'm not telling anyone how to write their game but after the scene between the sister and the mc she should have just told the mc she would take Priya offer and left with them instead of putting herself into what will be a bigger nightmare when the truth comes out.
So in my honest opinion I would keep the big ass stuff to the milf and chubby girls. Give players a option to not have femdom but a more romantic path with the cop instead of just do or do not and forcing non femdom players to drop her completely. And as of this update last but not least a option that Priyas sister doesn't actually go through with the wedding.
As I already said the game is pretty good but has a few glaring problems that could easily be fixed. Lastly I know someone will facepalm me and I really do not care for your opinion on my opinion it just adds another reaction to my reaction count.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes