bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Was it at the Dancing lessons? :unsure:
Maybe, my memory is fuzzy. This is one of my favorites, just the humor, cuteness of the LIs, etc. but there are so many LI that we often go multiple updates without interacting with many of them. So it is easier to forget the backstories. Most of my other favorite games have only 3-5 LIs, so much easier to keep up with the backstories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Amy has had hints at being / . Add that to the fact that she is gone for long periods at a time and it will be clear why she has been rumored as the last of the family to admit their feelings.
Everytime I think I know all the sexual orientations another one comes up. :KEK:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
What OS are you using? On Windows, they are stored in AppData, so unless you are actively deleting them from there, you don't have to worry about it.

You overlooked call day2_massage from _call_day2_massage earlier in the code which took you down near the bottom of the sript.rpy file to make choices that would raise the massPoints before the code you quoted.
Hi ,
I ran the game twice.
Once with > and once with >=.
I only got the correct text while using >=

If you do not have

if massPoints>=0:
scene day2 spa45 with dissolve
"You walk off to the car with a spring in your step."
else:
"You walk off to the car."

You do not get the line "with a spring in your step" appearing on the screen.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Another sweet update. It honestly took me a bit to remember where Isabella came from but she's still a sweetie. LOVE the banter between MC, Liz and Shizuka. Thought I was gonna lose my shit when MC mentioned hitting up Kat. Laughed my ass off with that one. Also, at least someone thought of a good way to get Shizuka used to the p-p-p-penis!! Can't wait for the next update.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I noticed that in these two last update we are spending time with characters that didn't have a lot of spotlight (which I don't have any problem with it) so I'm assuming that this trend will continue into the next updates?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Moon this update was spectacular as usual and I have to agree with Aunt Liz everyone needs some Insulin when we receive so much cuteness from Shizuka. Is Isabella next in the house? She said that she likes to cook. She can move in and take care of the cooking that way Nana can concentrate on other things or she can help Nana and Shizuka. And now we are going to have to explain ourselves to Priya. I'm sensing maybe a dinner/dance date with a love session afterwards would be the perfect way to help her understand what the MC did to her sister.
First ones to move in are gonna be the family, after that, the others will start moving in. Asami might be an exception, haven't decided when I'll bring her in.

again an update? wow MoonBox are you on overdrive or something? or are you held hostage by some hardcore fans that only let you leave your computer to sleep, eat and shit?
No worries, they brought me a pillow, a bucket and a case of ramen noodles :HideThePain:

Grandma's House [v0.14] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,98 GB / 1,31 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,94 GB / 1,28 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.14-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks CJ, added to OP

Um so what happens with the next release, it will surely push over the 5gig free downloads from mega.
You'll have to tough it out for the next one, you can just get an update. After that I'll be switching to a "Part 2" kind of thing similar yo what Killer7 did with MNF

gdi, missed update 13, now i gotta download the whole thing again :FacePalm: or are old update only dls still available somewhere?
You can find the past few update patches on patreon and SS

The overly cutsie behaviour to, around, and from the younger characters is starting to get annoying. And now I can't avoid some of it? Vexing.
Cat and Shizuka are unavoidable. If you can't tolerate them, might wanna move on.

I'm sure it will fizzle off, I could also see too many updates in a row with it will get annoying, but it's only been 2, so give it a little time.
It won't fizzle off. The last update was a bit of an exception, had to get through Shizuka's intro but I don't really see how this one was cutesy except for Isabella, most updates are like this one.

Can somebody please link me (or point me to the direction where it already exists) the .12 to .13 update patch (so 1 version older than the current update patch)?
You can find most of the recent ones on my patreon/SS

Thanks bro, adding to OP.

Request: Can we please add torrent links to the download options?
Not allowed to link to torrents in the OP. You can usually find them posted here soon after the update or go to

Feel free to go forth and spread the diabetes with this sig.
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2064771_GH-Shizuka-sig.gif
View attachment 2041621
Looking good, appreciate it :love:

So, 1st year of Grandma's House, uh?

Let's start with the obvious, MoonBox managed to create a VN that is gathering following and status with each update, not a insignificant feat in a medium where so many newcomers crash and burn. The VN is of exquisite quality, yet, it's not that special for any specific thing, it's a balancing act of lewdness and wholeheartness, of humor and sexyness, of nice writing and cheeky moments. In the end it created something that isn't at all common, a story that grabs you and with each update keeps you surprised and satisfied.

The most common thing in this thread is saying, "Best Update ever" after each and every one, why? Because at the end of each one, we feel happy, warm, comforted and satisfied. We want more, yes, but that's just Gluttony. We are full, but our eyes sparkle with want. This VN doesn't need a cliffhanger to keep us coming to it. This, to me, is the highest praise I can give an author.

In any aspect of this I have to say, Good Job MoonBox. Impressive work. This community that exists because of, and around of, your work is also a reflection of the quality of Grandma's House.

About the Update 14, hmmm... it's another "B.U.E.".

Peace <3
Thanks for the kind words bro, appreciate it

Say will it be possible to skip granny/nana totally? or is it forced.. everything else is fine but dont feel like having sex with the granny
Nah, you'll be getting plenty of Nana lovin'

Hi there,
Love the game but have found a coding bug.
When you are checking for the value of massPoints you are using ">" instead of ">="
So if you still have massPoints=0 when you get to that choice you always get the bad result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi ,
I ran the game twice.
Once with > and once with >=.
I only got the correct text while using >=

If you do not have

if massPoints>=0:
"You walk off to the car with a spring in your step."
else:
"You walk off to the car."

You do not get the line "with a spring in your step" appearing on the screen.
Not really sure what the problem is supposed to be. If you have 0 points it means you're not on her route and you're supposed to get the "bad" results

Amazing game with a good and wholesome story, cant wait for some time with the neighbor. When can we expect that Moonbox ? Also, if is possible could you give the choice of changing how Shizuka call the MC master it just doesn't seem fitting idk it ruins a bit the wholesomeness of their conversation. Anyways keep the great work <3
Problem with that is her stutter, it doesn't really play well with variables

Thanks bro, adding to OP

I swear I am going to get both type one and two from this game due to the oversweetness within this update. Our first mark with the unavoidable women said it perfectly. Also I couldn't help but laugh at Elizabeth's response when she thought that the MC was going to go over to rearrange her daughter's guts. You don't here that kind of response from a mother everyday.

Also praise the gods my favorite side chick and first "Wife" has returned and to make things better we got to wreak her insides as well. Was kind of hoping the infertile doctor would have gone further than 1st base but it was nice to here confirmation that she is into the MC as well.
I would have liked to put something more but that would have locked it behind Veena's route which wouldn't make much sense. If anything, impregnating her sister would be a major obstacle, fortunately this ain't that kind of game ;)

Isabella is cute as a button but remind me, where do we run into her to begin with?
If you're on Priya's route, you met her during dance classes with Svetlana, if you're not you met her when you watched the gymnastics class with Cat.

We pick her up, when we see her walking in the bad part of town and take her to the Church she is living at, since she is an Orphan and lives there.
That's Sister Maria, Isabella lives with her in the shelter though

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes