Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well done Moonbox,you just made it to the top of my top 10 fav games in this order:

1. Grandma's House
2. Summer's Gone
3. Being a DIK
4. Intertwined
5. Artemis
6. Chasing Sunsets
7. The DeLuca Family
8. Unbroken
9. My Pleasure
10. No More Money

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
First ones to move in are gonna be the family, after that, the others will start moving in. Asami might be an exception, haven't decided when I'll bring her in.

No worries, they brought me a pillow, a bucket and a case of ramen noodles :HideThePain:

Thanks CJ, added to OP

You'll have to tough it out for the next one, you can just get an update. After that I'll be switching to a "Part 2" kind of thing similar yo what Killer7 did with MNF

You can find the past few update patches on patreon and SS

Cat and Shizuka are unavoidable. If you can't tolerate them, might wanna move on.

It won't fizzle off. The last update was a bit of an exception, had to get through Shizuka's intro but I don't really see how this one was cutesy except for Isabella, most updates are like this one.

You can find most of the recent ones on my patreon/SS

Thanks bro, adding to OP.

Not allowed to link to torrents in the OP. You can usually find them posted here soon after the update or go to

Looking good, appreciate it :love:

Thanks for the kind words bro, appreciate it

Nah, you'll be getting plenty of Nana lovin'

Not really sure what the problem is supposed to be. If you have 0 points it means you're not on her route and you're supposed to get the "bad" results

Problem with that is her stutter, it doesn't really play well with variables

Thanks bro, adding to OP

I would have liked to put something more but that would have locked it behind Veena's route which wouldn't make much sense. If anything, impregnating her sister would be a major obstacle, fortunately this ain't that kind of game ;)

If you're on Priya's route, you met her during dance classes with Svetlana, if you're not you met her when you watched the gymnastics class with Cat.

That's Sister Maria, Isabella lives with her in the shelter though
What I meant by fizzle off, was not that her cutesy behavior would, but the last 2 updates were largely focused on her and the MC, and not all updates will be like that, so it will fizzle off in that respect

Reactions: MoonBox

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
We pick her up, when we see her walking in the bad part of town and take her to the Church she is living at, since she is an Orphan and lives there.
We met her at dancing lessons...but what I think you're referencing is the take her home from the corner market choice...the pick up from the wrong part of town is the nun.

Reactions: MoonBox

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
These are some fast-working people. First, get a car completely painted and a new muffler installed in a couple of hours. Then rent a truck, go to the store for everything, tear out the old kitchen floor, install a new one, put up wallpaper and new tiles and change out two doors. All in an afternoon. And still have time left to play video games, make a pizza from scratch, and watch a movie. Damn, who are these people?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya big fuck that to whatever the anti cutey police are smoking. We owe the kitty Cat a visit, Sophia can't be too long after, Mila needs a real orgasm, Minnie needs to get her mouse stuffed, we owe Riona a new table so we'll need to get Ellie and Ella in there. Cute shit is just barely ramping up, y'all better keep your insulin and heart meds nearby because there's no way its toning down much for long.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ya big fuck that to whatever the anti cutey police are smoking. We owe the kitty Cat a visit, Sophia can't be too long after, Mila needs a real orgasm, Minnie needs to get her mouse stuffed, we owe Riona a new table so we'll need to get Ellie and Ella in there. Cute shit is just barely ramping up, y'all better keep your insulin and heart meds nearby because there's no way its toning down much for long.
I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't completely dominate multiple updates like it has been. Cat and Sophia are two of my favorite characters.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Also, if is possible could you give the choice of changing how Shizuka call the MC master it just doesn't seem fitting idk it ruins a bit the wholesomeness of their conversation. Anyways keep the great work <3
Problem with that is her stutter, it doesn't really play well with variables
Are you sure, Moonbox?
Did you try this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes