Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I wonder why Shizuka had no questions as to why MC was balls-deep in Liz? Also, is the nickname Liz calls you customizable or set? I don't remember. Oh, and I laughed my ass off at 3 am when Shizuka exclaimed "*GASP* That wasn't your phone!". I'm also a little sad she hasn't worn any of the other outfits from the clothing store. At first, I was like "Oh hey cool it's that cute chick from the massage place" to "I will set this city on fire to keep her warm,"

Last edited:

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Not necessarily. Rather than retroactive, the relationship can evolve and she can transition to a new nick in the future. Or Nana can hint that it's not appropriate and you know MC will *immediately* suggest she pick a new nick.
It actually been said by others when she refers to him as Master like his Aunt and Nana said that was not appropriate in some way. But yeah I think maybe after some time she evolves and change that calling cuz she is now part of the family.

Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Molly huh? Looks like "she's" got a unit down there. Is she one of those lead dogs working in Hollywood like "Lassie"?

View attachment 2043661
There's a game we play in this thread, called "Spot the Newcomer". It goes like this:
- They play the game and after meeting Molly, they MUST come to the thread and tell us that something is wrong.........(news flash: nothing is wrong)
- We laugh at it, we call them n00bs, they see that we ALL know about it and life goes on...

Now, Molly's model as been fixed, but not retroactively, meaning, initial chapters still have the male dog model. I do hope that MoonBox never goes back and fix it so it doesn't ruin our little game.

Also, equipment isn't temperament and Molly is a delightful friend, no matter what's between her hind legs.

// I SPOKE\\

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's quaint that MC is an EE major in the hollowed out USA. His only recourse for some sort of internship is to work as a glorified appliance installer from the sounds of things. If he wanted to get into fabbing, places like the TI plant featured in that are long gone thanks to corporate overlords chasing after slave labor in Shenzen and Taipei. The story may change after China's little gift from Wuhan has so fucked up the global supply chain, but the only FABs in the USA at the moment are building crypto for the NSA and chips for satellites, radars, lidars and other military gear for the most part. There's maybe a couple of Intel and AMD plants left for R&D, and jobs in the power industry, but NOBODY is making motherboards anymore.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Gotta say I am bummed out to hear that there will be forced lesbian/bi during sex scenes. From the option with Cat to not have her bi I assumed that this would turn off all lesbian/bi stuff and I don't really understand what this choice is actually for then. All of MoonBox's posts I read made me believe this as well - although I obv. don't read everything.

Still love the game and I understand if it's done to save time on rendering or just because most love it anyway, but sad that it will be another one to force this on the player as I am incredibly tired of it.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A hymen would break on the exit. You'd need three AI and then three caesarian-sections. Lotta hoops to keep the old gal fresh.
This whole discussion reminds me of the idea I had for an AVN centered around a yandere mom who gets a vaginoplasty to get a fake hymen so she can give her baby boy her "virginity" on his 18th birthday.
It's a damn shame that I have the writing skills of a moldy potato because I've got all these depraved plotlines that'll never see the light of day.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I'll be honest in that I haven't played the game yet, still working through a backlog. But I still click every time I see the title just to learn if you can sex up Nana yet. It's like when I periodically checked to see if Abe Vigoda was finally dead.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
A pleasure to play as always, although I'll admit I'm glad this took a break from the Shizuka near-overload. Don't get me wrong: I like that lil' ball of cuteness as much as anyone else, but the balance and/or usual pacing took a little hit with what I think was three in-game days in row with nothing but her antics and barely anyone else.

The most recent update got back on alternating characters and also stroke a nice cute/lewd balance that I love with this game.

As usual, thanks for the work, Moonbox!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes