Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
...I'm also a little sad she hasn't worn any of the other outfits from the clothing store. At first, I was like "Oh hey cool it's that cute chick from the massage place" to "I will set this city on fire to keep her warm,"
I wholeheartly agree. There better be renders with her wearing the cutezilla outfit
or there's gonna be a riot. Torches, pitchforks and all the bells and whistles!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2045023

Do I need her for someone else, the best ending, etcetera or can I dismiss her and move on like it never happened.
I'm not really a fan of femdom.
Her idea of femdom is whispering sweet nothings into the MC's ear while she jerks him off. It's like 9 parts sweet and sexy 1 part dominant. It's pretty well just mommydom, if there wasn't a femdom route notice on the walkthrough mod then my stoned ass wouldn't have even realized it was supposed to be femdom the first time I played it.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.14] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
**Still on the subject of the cop**

I hate femdom but had to give it a try and I couldn't but help find these scenes more amusing than erotic :ROFLMAO:
Just the mc's reactions and the way the writing is makes me lmfao :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho if anyone is worried about the F Dom path with the cop then you don't have anything to worry about as it's as vanilla as can be and pretty funny to watch. ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I started playing the game I think when it came out. But I didn't particularly like the fact that the MC had a younger sister who died in the plane crash and stopped playing it. I'm not sure if I can really be interested in the game, from what I see I like the young LIs, and among the older ones I'm not particularly attracted to some of them. Is it possible to choose which LIs you want and which ones you prefer to ignore?

Reactions: Forgotted

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I started playing the game I think when it came out. But I didn't particularly like the fact that the MC had a younger sister who died in the plane crash and stopped playing it. I'm not sure if I can really be interested in the game, from what I see I like the young LIs, and among the older ones I'm not particularly attracted to some of them. Is it possible to choose which LIs you want and which ones you prefer to ignore?
Grandma (GILF), Jamila (MILF), Aunt Amy (MILF), Aunt Liz (MILF), Cousin Cat, Shizuka and Asami (MILF) are unavoidable, the rest are optional.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Simply the most beautiful women ever. Love it.
Can't wait until the love scene with the Grandma, but on
the other hand, I really love the build up and playfulness.

I don't know what to do about the pregnancies. Will they
matter? Will it affect the game? Or just be one of those things
that happens then you move on with no consequence? Will
the other characters notice? I mean, it might seem that they
should look down on the MC for it.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I thought the sister thing was a really good idea as I hadn't
noticed that before in a game/vn. I also love the Older LIs and
like the younger ones. I don't think there are very many games/vn's
around that have the older ladies in them. Especially where the older
characters actually look older.

Funny, pretty much the opposite of your reasons for playing.... lol

In fact, while thinking abt it, I don't recall too many where both parents died...
Usually they just kill off the dad.. lol

Cheers

• Haha

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

In fact, while thinking abt it, I don't recall too many where both parents died...

Cheers
There's no proof that the younger sister, Melissa, is in fact dead. The parents were found dead, but no cadaver was found of the sister. Although the family and the MC consider her dead, there's simply no proof of that. What will happen? Only MoonBox knows, but he has dropped hints that she may return... How? When? Remains to be seen (clever uh?).

Peace :)

Reactions: Forgotted

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
wait what there's a feral wolf girl!?
You have your fantasies, I have mine.

Jokes aside, how would Moonbox be able to introduce the sister? Good ol' amnesia storyline could work. Then we could just use sitcom-logic and hit her on the head again so she could regain her lost memories. (damnit, i just cant put jokes to the side. I think I an incapable.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Grandma (GILF), Jamila (MILF), Aunt Amy (MILF), Aunt Liz (MILF), Cousin Cat, Shizuka and Asami (MILF) are unavoidable, the rest are optional.
I know who is the first. I'm not able to put a face to the rest because I didn't get very far in the game. So I couldn't tell you if they really interest me or not.

Cheers
I personally tried it out of curiosity, although the truth is that the part of the sister dying in the plane crash made me quickly lose interest in the game.

I like the young LIs, the others, I guess it depends on the LI, but I don't like at all some of them.

There's no proof that the younger sister, Melissa, is in fact dead. The parents were found dead, but no cadaver was found of the sister. Although the family and the MC consider her dead, there's simply no proof of that. What will happen? Only MoonBox knows, but he has dropped hints that she may return... How? When? Remains to be seen (clever uh?).

Peace :)
Ok, thanks for pointing it out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Depending on how far you've come of course, you've probably met all except for Asami (and maybe Aunt Amy).

Here is a good chart of everyone to jog your memory.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-14-moonbox.94140/post-8814366
If I remember correctly, the MC was on a plane (as far as I remember there was a scene on the plane, but I'm really not sure if it's somethig of this game or for another one) and then landed, that's where I ended the game. I think the MC was supposed to meet his grandmother, but I didn't get to that point. I hope I'm not confusing myself with another game.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes