2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Okay - another statement about this game from me - here it comes:

this dancing scene with Prya at the wedding of her sister (Veena) rememberd me a night a long time ago in Bremen (Nothern of Germany), where I have met and danced with a girl in a gay club (!), whilest her parents sitting at the bar and shouldn't have known, what I'm doing at this club (if you know, what I mean)...looong, long time ago and a very pleasant memory - thanks @ dev therefore!
Oh - before I left: I've playing the hole game (so far) the fifth (or maybe sixth) time - never get boerd of it!

best regards

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
incestbomb.png

Playing this game without the incest patch installed cracks me up. Reminds of the network TV version of "Repo Man" where all the F-bombs got replaced by "forget" or whatever. Was everybody in this town born in an orphanage? Are they "tanks" from that old Fox Network series Space, Above Your Behind? I don't think I've seen a single reference to mother, father, sister or brother in the entire thing so far.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
priapism.png

Would that be Priya of Priya's Palace of Priapisms, Polyps, Penicillin and Pancakes?

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
I'm honestly waiting on more content with aunt amy and I also like with how the story is progressing with the characters who we barely interacted with. Shizuka is getting more adorable by the updates, not gonna lie I kinda forgot who Isabella was at first :LOL:

but on a serious note, are we gonna see the karen again just to screw around with her more than before?

JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
More great content on the latest update, love how much this game is hitting me in the feels with the cute Snuggle Bug.

Liking the progression with Jasmine and more scenes with Elizabeth are always welcomed.
Personally, I hope we get to see Sandra again soon as well.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
This is one of the few games that seems to get better with every update I love it, and what they say about Shizuka she is so cute mind you all the ladies old and young are cute even the police officer.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I would like to see the fruits of my banging, one or two is just not enough, but then again being such an "organ donor" has its moments ;);). Would have liked a nice Goth girl, and someone to spice things up a bit, but there are enough girls to pick from, hopefully our hero doesn't die from fatigue.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1663241748679.png

Do I need her for someone else, the best ending, etcetera or can I dismiss her and move on like it never happened.
I'm not really a fan of femdom.

Reactions: IPsycho

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2045023

Do I need her for someone else, the best ending, etcetera or can I dismiss her and move on like it never happened.
Yes, you can dismiss her without further complications.

Let me just say that the Femdom (that I also dislike) is quite tame and later evolves into mommydom, a very light dominance, just a touch uncomfortable for me, but, as I do have a thing for tall women, it balances out

Hey, you can always go back if it's too much for you, so, give it a try, if it's not your cup of tea, rollback, dismiss and forget.

Peace :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2045023

i did and have never saw her again
doubt tho that anyone we choose or not will have any effect on ending, but i guess will see when will get there
but if you do get true 1st scene the "turn tables" option is that you get to spank her and fuck her, mc get to be doom and based on gallery thats only 2 scenes with her so far and if you dont go true 1st one, you dont get to see 2nd one, you cut her off so far

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes