Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
so two cooks.....approved
Well, 3, Grandma does all the cooking now, Isabella can cook, so could have both or Isabella teach Shizuka as a way for the 2 of them to bond and become friends.
Well just my thought, fucking Moonbox is putting too many nice thoughts into my evil brain.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow there is never a dull moment in Grandma's house so it seems. But on another note which of the unavoidable 6 due you think will their flowers pollenated by our MC who has super sperm?

If I were a betting man my money would be on our big booty kitten who calls out MC money and here is why.

Amy is still out of town and isn't at this point in the relationship yet so that is a no go.

Nana while the main meat and potatoes of the game is a bit further than Amy is still isn't at that point yet.

Jamila at this point like Amy is nowhere near the point of letting the MC ride the magic stick seeing as she is barely comfortable with the MC milking her lactating breasts.

Our diabetes inducing bundle of Joy Shizuna from what we saw just barely got over her fear of the MC's manhood, plus unlike Nana and Amy is nowhere near emotionally ready to make this point.

and Last but not least our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy's mother Asami isn't even established any sort of relationship with the MC outside of the few scenes, plus while it would be wonderful to give our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy some more siblings it would just feel weird if the MC just started nailing her without any build up to it.

Kat on the other hand unlike the others is not only much further along than the rest and like her mother actually wants her "Monkey" to rearrange her guts with his one eyed snake.

But hey I could be wrong for other reasons, so I will ask again what are your bets on who jumps on the Monkey's stick out of the remaining unavoidable 6?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wow there is never a dull moment in Grandma's house so it seems. But on another note which of the unavoidable 6 due you think will their flowers pollenated by our MC who has super sperm?

If I were a betting man my money would be on our big booty kitten who calls out MC money and here is why.

Amy is still out of town and isn't at this point in the relationship yet so that is a no go.

Nana while the main meat and potatoes of the game is a bit further than Amy is still isn't at that point yet.

Jamila at this point like Amy is nowhere near the point of letting the MC ride the magic stick seeing as she is barely comfortable with the MC milking her lactating breasts.

Our diabetes inducing bundle of Joy Shizuna from what we saw just barely got over her fear of the MC's manhood, plus unlike Nana and Amy is nowhere near emotionally ready to make this point.

and Last but not least our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy's mother Asami isn't even established any sort of relationship with the MC outside of the few scenes, plus while it would be wonderful to give our Diabetes inducing bundle of Joy some more siblings it would just feel weird if the MC just started nailing her without any build up to it.

Kat on the other hand unlike the others is not only much further along than the rest and like her mother actually wants her "Monkey" to rearrange her guts with his one eyed snake.

But hey I could be wrong for other reasons, so I will ask again what are your bets on who jumps on the Monkey's stick out of the remaining unavoidable 6?
Kat is the obvious answer. We'll see soon.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022

The order as it stands currently would be Kat, Nana, Shizuka, Jamila, Amy, then Asami based on progression with each girl to this point imo. I'm guessing that could change as the game develops more but it seems to be where we are right now.

Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, I think it would take more than super sperm to impregnate grandma.
I doubt if she's fertile, anymore, so him being super fertile wouldn't do anything.
If she's not producing eggs anymore, he can't fertilise something that isn't there.
Kat is the obvious answer. We'll see soon.
How about Liz? Think she's been creampied a few times now? :unsure:
Can't remember if she's taking preventative birth control, but it is not 100%, even without him being super fertile.
I'd put her up as a contender...

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I doubt if she's fertile, anymore, so him being super fertile wouldn't do anything.
If she's not producing eggs anymore, he can't fertilise something that isn't there.

Can't remember if she's taking preventative birth control, but it is not 100%, even without him being super fertile.
Moonbox already mentioned that despite her being up there in age the MC can put a bun in her oven. However the original question I was asking was who would be the next girl in the batch of 6 mandatory women would get their guts rearranged by the MC. Liz was the first to get it which was why I didn't mention her.

But as for the first to get pregnant within that group of 7 yeah she does seem most likely to get knocked up by him first.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Well seeing as how Liz is unavoidable and the most actively sex crazed member so far I think she is most likely to be the first.
Cat seems to me to be a bit of a cuck queen enjoying watching MC with her mother at least for now maybe more later.

I'm just thinking logically that Liz would still likely be fertile and considering he is going at it the most it puts her chances at the highest.

But it's speculation as Cat is more likely to be a higher fertility chance / act.
This is assuming that nether are on any sort of birth control as Liz has not even remotely had time to date or get laid and Cat has had to interest in any one else.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Moonbox already mentioned that despite her being up there in age the MC can put a bun in her oven. However the original question I was asking was who would be the next girl in the batch of 6 mandatory women would get their guts rearranged by the MC. Liz was the first to get it which was why I didn't mention her.

But as for the first to get pregnant within that group of 7 yeah she does seem most likely to get knocked up by him first.
I think it will break down kinda like this if all of them will get pregnant.
1) Liz
2) Cat
3) Shizuka
4) Nana (I think Shizuka is the key to Nana)
5) Asami
6) Jamila (Just a gut feeling, nothing logical to put why I have her here)
7) Amy (I'm thinking she will be the hold out of the whole group.)

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

1. Where do you get your information for her being infertile
1a. If your basing this off her age & real life. As I've stated before, recorded births have been recorded in woman as old as 74, while there have been reports(not documented) of woman in their 80s giving birth.

2. Your trying apply your own logic to someone else's story who already has plans planned in advance(while things can change). Most likely will involve her becoming pregnant.

3. It's all fantasy story, lol.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh, thanks. Wasn't aware that it has already been covered that Grandma is not infertile due to her age. (y)
You asked which of the 6 would get her flower pollinated first.
That seemed like you were asking who would get pregnant first, particularly as you qualified the question by mentioning his "super sperm".
Sorry if I was mistaken.

I thought Liz too & wondered that, about birth control, but even if she is taking some, it's not 100% even without super-sperm.
Search feature in the thread is there for a reason, lol.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I thought Liz too & wondered that, about birth control, but even if she is taking some, it's not 100% even without super-sperm.
Oh I'm still thinking MC will impregnate despite Birth Control eventually, but lets say Liz on BC would be much harder than Cat who is not, so despite Liz getting it more than Cat, it's cat who is more likely to be first.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Can someone remind me, did he jizz inside Aoki (the massage girl, sorry if I've got the name wrong)?
Yes it is possible but she is an avoidable one and the question is asking about the 7 unavoidable, also *Aiko.

Search feature in the thread is there for a reason, lol.
Hey I must be blind as I don't see the one inside the thread only the general, mind pointing it out for future knowledge? thanks.

Reactions: whichone

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah, MC will definitely be having an aunt-daughter.
The women in the harems will all have a pregnancy option, haven't decided for the side girls.
Pregnancy will be all or nothing though. You get the entire harem pregnant or none of them. It would create too many alternate scenes otherwise. Not sure how I'll handle the GILF harem yet.

That's the goal*
Here you go
OmegaLord or if you mean the search function you just use the search bar with in this thread selected

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
wasn't aiko ony anal i mean came in her ass only

liz would get preggo then amy followed by cat then toss a coin to your witcher for the rest

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Grandma can be a virgin if she never banged her husband and her daughters are all adopted. This would also be the funniest revelation in the game, because no one would expect it. I still don't think she could get pregnant though, because she should have hit menopause already, which means she's out of eggs to get impregnated.

Moonbox said she can still get pregnant, which is more powerful than biology, but I wouldn't believe it if that hadn't been previously established.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes