OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks all bout the search box there, most sites I visit that would be for the site even in a thread so never knew and I can't remember where else on here I saw a different search bar for the selected area which also caused my confusion.
wasn't aiko ony anal i mean came in her ass only
The 2nd visit with Aiko is vaginal sex that you can shoot inside, 3rd was in the oil tub which was anal.

Would be interesting if Amy is the next one pregnant after Liz of the 7, I think we are gonna be quite a while before we get Amy in bed and gonna sleep with quite a few multiple times before then too. That being said we also have not discussed about needing to be near the right time of the months so Amy might just be ready when we finally do.

Going back to the contraceptive idea I don't think any on the unavoidable bunch really has reason to be on it. Asami and Shizuka would have only gotten it if they went to work for the other establishment and only if they viewed the cost vs time down as effective. (Feel sick thinking in these terms as it happens in real life.)

Would Jamila's faith even allow her contraceptives?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks all bout the search box there, most sites I visit that would be for the site even in a thread so never knew and I can't remember where else on here I saw a different search bar for the selected area which also caused my confusion.

The 2nd visit with Aiko is vaginal sex that you can shoot inside, 3rd was in the oil tub which was anal.

Would be interesting if Amy is the next one pregnant after Liz of the 7, I think we are gonna be quite a while before we get Amy in bed and gonna sleep with quite a few multiple times before then too. That being said we also have not discussed about needing to be near the right time of the months so Amy might just be ready when we finally do.

Going back to the contraceptive idea I don't think any on the unavoidable bunch really has reason to be on it. Asami and Shizuka would have only gotten it if they went to work for the other establishment and only if they viewed the cost vs time down as effective. (Feel sick thinking in these terms as it happens in real life.)

Would Jamila's faith even allow her contraceptives?
hmm guess i forgot the second time

as for asami too old for that as was said or something like that in game i think

in anycase i want amy to appear again soonish

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Since Moonbox is nice enough to give us the uncompiled script, I can say that no variable is set other than $ day11AikoSex = 1 when you visit the massage parlor the second time.
Python:
    mass "It... It's a safe day, you can do it inside!"
                menu:
                    "Cum inside":
                        scene day11 mass76 with dissolve
                        "You give her a few more pumps and start to cum deep inside of her."
                        mass "HYA!!"
                        mass "It's so hot!"
                        scene day11 mass77 with dissolve
                        mass "OH! OH!"
                        mass "I'm cumming! CUM!!"
                        "She starts to shiver as she cums for the third time."
                        scene day11 mass78 with dissolve
                        "Her orgasm subsides as you finish filling her up and finally pull out."
                        scene day11 mass81 with dissolve
                        "She turns around to face you."
                        mass "Ohhhhh..."
                        mass "I feel so warm... That was perfect!"

"On her back":
                        scene day11 mass72 with dissolve
                        "You give her a few more pumps until she starts cumming all over your cock."
                        mass "HYA!!"
                        scene day11 mass77 with dissolve
                        mass "OH! OH!"
                        mass "I'm cumming! CUM!!"
                        "She quivers as she cums for the third time."
                        "The movements of her inner walls are the last push you need."
                        scene day11 mass79 with dissolve
                        "You pull out at the last second and start spraying her back."
                        scene day11 mass80 with dissolve
                        mass "Ahn! So hot!"
                        scene day11 mass81 with dissolve
                        "She turns around to face you."
                        mass "Ohhhhh..."
                        mass "It feels so warm on my skin... That was perfect!"

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I love this game and honestly Moonbox has got something really great going on and each time an update comes out I actually really look forward to playing it but it's not just because of the copious amounts of hotties ( the two aunts, mmmm Amy! sorry I went Homer drooling mode ) but you created the story around love which is just a nice thing to enjoy. The game is pretty damn perfect....well maybe just a little thing....Nana should be playing Marvin Gaye Sexual Healing or Silk Freak Me by NOW but such is life. Now nobody go all nuts after I mention something here, yes just a game blah, blah but given as said above game based on love can't you write in there for Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master, now I can almost here the WTF of others but in the story they save her from servitude and change her life for the better so get her to call him Big Brother or something and well Nana Nana because she doesn't work for Masters anymore! It's not my fault you made a character way to cute! Cool game that's it.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I love this game and honestly Moonbox has got something really great going on and each time an update comes out I actually really look forward to playing it but it's not just because of the copious amounts of hotties ( the two aunts, mmmm Amy! sorry I went Homer drooling mode ) but you created the story around love which is just a nice thing to enjoy. The game is pretty damn perfect....well maybe just a little thing....Nana should be playing Marvin Gaye Sexual Healing or Silk Freak Me by NOW but such is life. Now nobody go all nuts after I mention something here, yes just a game blah, blah but given as said above game based on love can't you write in there for Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master, now I can almost here the WTF of others but in story they save her from servitude and change her life for the better so get her to call him Big Brother or something and well Nana Nana because she doesn't work for Madters anymore! It's not my fault you made a character way cute! Cool game that's it.
Welcome to Team Aunt Amy!

That was a tough read... I think I got it.

As for calling people Master, that was her choice as she was dealing with a "culture shock" of leaving her real servitude. Think, she's dipping her toe into the water of freedom. She's gonna be a fucking Diva before you know it ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC and neither NANA own Shizu in any way shape or form.
SHE IS FREE TO DO AND SPEAK AS SHE LIKES!
NANA WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT BETTER FROM ALL ANGLES!!!
Nana and MC to stop the cutie saying Master
Welcome to Team Aunt Amy!

That was a tough read... I think I got it.

As for calling people Master, that was her choice as she was dealing with a "culture shock" of leaving her real servitude. Think, she's dipping her toe into the water of freedom. She's gonna be a fucking Diva before you know it ;)
A big reason Shizuka calls MC "master" is from the old book about maids she picks up and reads. She thinks this makes her a more proper maid for him.
You'll be getting a lot of Nana and Shizuka in the future

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't believe we're still talking about this.
It's not a Japanese maid fetish unless she calls you goshujin-sama and since this isn't a weeb game master is the next best thing. It's just Shizuka's kink to be a dedicated maid and to serve her beloved master and y'all are being gross kink shaming her like this :mad:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I'm pretty positive Shizuka's not gonna be a "slave" situation, like I previous mentioned it looks more like a pet play situation (Driven by Shizuka herself!).
No pet's most of the time are not considered slaves, they generally have more of a family status to many out there, just consider the term "Fur Baby" becoming so popular.

BDSM gets a bad rep due to people not understanding what it is plus just from what we saw of OP he is not one to be dark, just look at Karen and Annabelle who he was intentionally humiliating. It's not "nice" but certainly not dark.

The two above would barely qualify as slaves and they are honestly the closest we have seen, no use worrying over this as until Moonbox shows us in game what his plan is it's pure speculation. Some more wild than others.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay that floor remodeling scene was existentially horrifying
This is not how any of this works aaaaaaaa

(Also the WTF of Isabella instinctively deciding the best treatment for a bleeding finger is to suck on it. But that pales in comparison)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(Also the WTF of Isabella instinctively deciding the best treatment for a bleeding finger is to suck on it. But that pales in comparison)
Depending on the extent\size of the wound, it may not be the best way, but it's certainly not a bad way.

Oral wounds heal faster and with less scar formation than skin wounds. One of the key factors involved is saliva, which promotes wound healing in several ways.
Saliva creates a humid environment, thus improving the survival and functioning of inflammatory cells that are crucial for wound healing. In addition, saliva contains several proteins which play a role in the different stages of wound healing. Saliva contains substantial amounts of tissue factor, which dramatically accelerates blood clotting.
Evidence has been presented which indicates that saliva accelerates blood coagulation by neutralization of the anticoagulant in the blood.

So, definitely not a bad thing to do.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes