Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yup, this officially WVM retarded mental state. It's a bunch of pixels, ya'll have 0 control on what story MoonBox wants to tell. Trust me, he doesn't listen to ya'll. :p

But you'll still nitpick and argue with each over some stupid stuff.
TBF it took all of like 2 updates from Moon saying that Veena is a one timer, the community collectively shitting a brick and then us getting another sex scene with Veena.
Like it's completely possible Moon was just being a tease and had planned more scenes with her all along, but it certainly looked like he was listening to and responding to his community there.

Reactions: Vleder

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This thread is definitely falling into lack of update weirdness state.

All I can say is that Riona's table repairs are coming any day now and I have my toolbelt ready.
You're going to need more than a tool belt. More like stronger parts and thicker wood plus gorilla glue, duct tape and maybe a couple of replacement tables off to the side. That table isn't going to withstand the next pounding it's going to receive after the MC has his way with Fiona's mom and sisters.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
after the table breaking with the mom then the twins twice once together and once separate or however the table breaking with them will go.....just shrug and say eh lets just have a ground table

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
TBF it took all of like 2 updates from Moon saying that Veena is a one timer, the community collectively shitting a brick and then us getting another sex scene with Veena.
Like it's completely possible Moon was just being a tease and had planned more scenes with her all along, but it certainly looked like he was listening to and responding to his community there.
Did he say she was a one timer? I don't remember that, I thought she was always one of the option LI who would have multiple scenes, spaced apart.

Reactions: MoonBox

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Did he say she was a one timer? I don't remember that, I thought she was always one of the option LI who would have multiple scenes, spaced apart.
I also don't remember Veena being a one-timer. As far as I am remembering he stated despite being impregnated and an unofficial wife, she won't be one of the main girls and her coming up would be on the rarer end of the scale...

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Here
None of those are one-timers except for Veena (Doc's sister), though you'll probably see Veena a couple more times.
Statement was slightly ambiguous, which is why I think Moon might've just been being a tease. Still cause a big kerfuffle though.

Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Yup, this officially WVM retarded mental state. It's a bunch of pixels, ya'll have 0 control on what story MoonBox wants to tell. Trust me, he doesn't listen to ya'll. :p

But you'll still nitpick and argue with each over some stupid stuff.
I'm just here with the popcorn, man, nothing more, nothing less.

------ In another tangent and slightly offtopic/delusional not to be taken that seriously ------

After playing until current update, I think that is possible to write a Story solely based on MC/Shizuka's interactions.

That's how good the game is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I also don't remember Veena being a one-timer. As far as I am remembering he stated despite being impregnated and an unofficial wife, she won't be one of the main girls and her coming up would be on the rarer end of the scale...
yeah
because,dev also bring some 'asian ethic stuff' about marriage...

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah MC needs to pound, nail and screw the table back together again just so we can screw, nail and pound the other 3 members of the house hold.

There is so much I would like to see but I also understand it's a lot of work, I mean we got the 3 red heads, Mila, Amy and personally would like to see MC visit Karen at the cafe again. No particular order and those are just mentioned in game with the exception of Amy.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes