KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well...
My plan:
Repair the table.
And: There are 4 redheads in this house as this table has 4 legs. Break one leg with each redhead one after the other in one go. That sounds like a well-used day. :LOL:
Amateur......... The only obvious way to do it is to take all 4 girls at once and turn that rickety table to DUST.

Reactions: Soulafein

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

Just wondering if it should be like that

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

I used the Update also, and old Saves work for me.
Usually when they don't work it is because you used a Mod with the last version and need to wait until that gets updated (sadly).
Aside from that - no clue why they would not work! :>)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi.

You should not have to start a new game. I have not and I have been using just the update file for the past 3 or 4 updates.

Reactions: MoonBox

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You need to use spoilers. Not everyone has played yet.
Nah, I'd rather have a list of who the MC has fucked so far. Stopped playing the game 2-3 updates ago because I wasn't interested in the loli, cousin, aunt, etc content. I was promised grandma fucking and I am holding out until grandma fucking happens (or other GILFs are pounded).

(or I've just been really fucking busy w/RL shit...)

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes