OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
You should not have to start a new game. I have not and I have been using just the update file for the past 3 or 4 updates.

Thx alot.. I will try and put the files in the folder again and see if it will work , if not i will download the full game and see if that will work

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Good thing you let us know, wouldn't know what to do without this information.
Since all the other gorgeous women who one way or another will be "attained"- there really is only one solution: Play it when the game is complete. In the mean time we "Play-testers" will be just "occupying ourselves" as we help out Moonbox with the minor parts of the development cycle - building towards the final conclusion. Nothing to see here at all until then. The two week updates don't really contain "any content" whatsoever. "These are not the droids you are looking for".

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Update leaked, OP updated and SS/patreon posts unlocked. Enjoy

Make sure you save at the end exactly when the game tells you to. You'll need that save to continue in part 2 for the next update.
Is it going to cause issues if I have multiple saves at that spot? I have a tap everything that moves save and a pick and choose save.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah, I'd rather have a list of who the MC has fucked so far. Stopped playing the game 2-3 updates ago because I wasn't interested in the loli, cousin, aunt, etc content. I was promised grandma fucking and I am holding out until grandma fucking happens (or other GILFs are pounded).

(or I've just been really fucking busy w/RL shit...)
Lame. lol But, I know you've not been around much, so, I'll go with that.

:FacePalm: There's a special place in Hell for people like you.

" THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "

WHEN!!
There will never be any for you. You still refuse to give us any with the Librarian, in WTHI. So, that's your punishment! Now, go back to the basement and sit in the corner. Think about that for awhile. :devilish:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

Just wondering if it should be like that
I used the Update also, and old Saves work for me.
Usually when they don't work it is because you used a Mod with the last version and need to wait until that gets updated (sadly).
Aside from that - no clue why they would not work! :>)
You guys aren't understanding. This is the last update for season 1.(Basically) You'll need to save it at the end of this one, that way when season 2 drops, you can still use your saves from season 1.

Reactions: MoonBox

PervyAbz

Jan 16, 2022
Lame. lol But, I know you've nopt been around much, so, I'll go with that.

:FacePalm: There's a special place in Hell for people like you.

There will never be any for you. You still refuse to give us any with the Librarian, in WTHI. So, that's your punishment! Now, go back to the basement and sit in the corner. Think about that for awhile. :devilish:
You tell em Wolf !!!

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Everyone correct me if I'm wrong but according to my accounts we should have Aunt Amy back in the next update right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't Minnie want to see us for something like, days ago in game time?

Feels like we just forgot about her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
So ... yeah ... about that Moonbox ... i really dont look forward to the next update ... cause after .15 it can only be dissapointing for me!
Thank you so much, i enjoyed myself very much and i need to see if i cant make some money loose to reward you, for your quality and dedication to keep your updates in such a nice timeline!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes