TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Didn't Minnie want to see us for something like, days ago in game time?

Feels like we just forgot about her.
In all honesty, this game gives me a continual feeling that characters have been forgotten. The MC's first love from college came to town carrying his child, and apart from having a sleepover with her on her first night there, and then visiting her at her new apartment, he scarcely has any contact with her. He's so busy trying to get with girls he just met, that he has no time for a woman he supposedly loves who is pregnant with his baby. This is completely unbelievable to me, especially in view of the fact that we're constantly told how focused on love and relationships the MC is supposed to be.

And the same thing happens with the other characters. He just started "double dating" with the black girl and her mother, whose names escape me at the moment, and then he goes off and doesn't see them or speak to them for several days.

Also, the MC is presented to us as being aware that he needs to start achieving in life. We've been told that he doesn't want to just live on his grandma's money. He said that he was going to find work. But he didn't look for work. He just lucked into a job. And since he got hired for his nice new job, he hasn't reported for work once. Every time the MC comes home from running some errand and finds the house empty, he decides "Meh. I have some time to kill. I think I'll just watch some TV." In between fucking bitches, he's just pissing his life away sitting on the couch. Personally, I'm convinced that at least part of the reason why MoonBox had the MC buy a used car and restore it was to alleviate the sense which the game gives us that the MC is a lazy bum.

Unfortunately, both the problem of the MC forgetting his ladies for days at a time and the problem of the MC never achieving anything beyond sex and romance are results of the game having too many LIs. There are at least twenty-five different LIs in this game, so far (And I might be forgetting some.), and there's just no way to balance content for that many girls in a way which seems believable, while also portraying the MC as a hard working go-getter.

The problem of the MC never punching the clock on his job could be solved easily enough if, whenever he returns to an empty house, he were to report to work for a few hours, instead of zoning out in front of the TV. Rather than showing us the standard render of his sitting on the couch, show us a standard render of him working. I mean, it isn't necessary to spend much time on the MC working, since none of us are playing this game to get a job simulator. But if you're going to write it into the story that he's looking for work, and then you're going to show him getting hired for a new job, it strains credulity a bit to never have him work his new job.

The problem of characters going without a single mention for days at a time in the game is, I think, unsolvable. It's the unavoidable consequence of trying to include too many LIs. Fortunately, while it is a problem with the believability of the story and the likability of the MC, it's not really a deal breaker for the game, at least not for me. I can strain my imagination a little and force myself to accept it, because I do still enjoy the game. Admittedly, though, I'm enjoying it less since it's gotten so bogged down with Shizuka.

I don't want to overdo the criticism, though. I still play each update as it comes out, and will probably continue to do so, unless the Shizuka slog becomes endless. Props to MoonBox for sticking with it, as a first time developer in a marketplace where many games (perhaps even the majority) die out by this point. And props for being so consistent with the update schedule. It's very admirable.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To all of you asking for the end of the game while we are still in the character introductions, please, go play something else, something faster and less involved.

Come back here in a year to see that there is no sex with Nana yet, and that we still think it is OK.

There's no rush, enjoy the trip.
There's plenty of rest stops on the way, plenty of sight seeing, hitch hikers to take home, nice people to meet and greet.

This isn't a straight to bed game, however delightful those are, this is a slow burn story of a family falling in love with each other in ways they weren't expecting, with friends that join the love.
The MC is growing an Harem, Love style. It will take time to do. It will be very enjoyable to wait for it.

We all know that each of us have expectations and interests that differ from the others, it's our prerogative. Your expectations and wants, are yours, we all recognize them and accept them, but, this simply isn't the game for it.

So, don't feel defrauded, accept that you have been warned by the Dev on the front page, so, if you are "Only" looking for "that" content, it isn't done yet. Move on, come back later.

Love and Peace. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lame. lol But, I know you've not been around much, so, I'll go with that.
Yeah, real life crept up on me and hit me in the nuts... LOL

Unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do my own thing these days. I like this game but I figure if I wait until the MC gets Nana (or someone tells me he gets one of the other older ladies) then I will have a lot of delightfulness to catch up on. I started this game because I wanted some GILF time as it is an underserved niche, I do find it frustrating that it is such a long wait since the incest and loli content isn't very original (not trying to offend anyone but those are both overflowing markets right now). Just means I have content to look forward to...

And I am never going to complain about not being busy again.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Can the GILF be turned off? I like the look of the game from the images but I do not want ganny to be involved sexually.
Nope and never will be. She's ACTUALLY the main LI. If that's not to your liking, this game may not be for you.

Yeah, real life crept up on me and hit me in the nuts... LOL

Unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do my own thing these days. I like this game but I figure if I wait until the MC gets Nana (or someone tells me he gets one of the other older ladies) then I will have a lot of delightfulness to catch up on. I started this game because I wanted some GILF time as it is an underserved niche, I do find it frustrating that it is such a long wait since the incest and loli content isn't very original (not trying to offend anyone but those are both overflowing markets right now). Just means I have content to look forward to...

And I am never going to complain about not being busy again.
I know the feels on that. I have little time to play anything, but, I do make time to QC for a few devs. But, am hoping to get caught up with the few games I do play soon-ish.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

Just wondering if it should be like that
Ok, if you still have the 14 version go into Game, then look into images, you will find the days in there, I have only started playing the game in 14 so I have all the days from 1 up until version 14, I just copied the files into the 15 version, and it works.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1940029

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Update Patches
Update Patch PC (0.14>0.15):
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Patch Mac (0.14>0.15): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD* - CHARACTER CHART*
honeybadger6969 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
ooh!! thank you for the update MoonBox!
my fav game~~:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every other page in this thread.
[VN] [Ren'Py] Grandma's House [v0.15] [Moonbox] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.94GB
Repack size: 0.98GB

PC = / MEGA / WorkUpload /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Notice: Update Only for those that have previous v0.14 repack
Update Only MQ (214MB > 48MB) = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Is there a compressed version anywhere? It's more than 4gb already...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm enjoying it less since it's gotten so bogged down with Shizuka.
THIS. FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT. She's cute, adorable and all that but pushing her on MC is feeling like an overdose now. There was a whole update focused on her. It should have been Tanya instead of her. Tanya should have been an important part of family and should have stayed with MC and Grandma in their house.

This is a game but I still feel horrible whenever Tanya is neglected. MC doesn't call her, visits her only to fuck her. She don't deserve to be treated like shit. She's definitely better off with some other guy who will actually respect and take care of her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
v.15 felt kind of short, but I understand trying to keep it under the 5gb Mega limit. Keep up the good work, Can't wait to impregnate them all...

Reactions: kcaldw
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes