Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.
I hate to beat the dead horse about this again but I really feel like every problem with Tanya is completely centered around making her avoidable. She never should've been, it just makes too much disconnect from how much she really should be around and how much time it would eat up to render alternative scenes for the people avoiding her. Should've just made her mandatory and had her fully move in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate to beat the dead horse about this again but I really feel like every problem with Tanya is completely centered around making her avoidable. She never should've been, it just makes too much disconnect from how much she really should be around and how much time it would eat up to render alternative scenes for the people avoiding her. Should've just made her mandatory and had her fully move in.
That is the big problem, you are right.

The fact she's heavily pregnant makes her damn near essential to live in the harem house but because she's an optional character she's shoved out of the way.

I do agree, she should have been one of the essential LI's in her condition.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is the big problem, you are right.

The fact she's heavily pregnant makes her damn near essential to live in the harem house but because she's an optional character she's shoved out of the way.

I do agree, she should have been one of the essential LI's in her condition.
I thought she was going to be? Did that change or am I having old-timer memory issues?

The mother of the MC's child shouldn't be avoidable, if a preggers love interest bothers people then they should go find another game to play. Plenty out there with non-preggers ladies. She could even be the MC's cuckqueen or booking agent. He needs someone to keep his calendar updated.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
They way this is being dangled in front of us like a carrot, I am pretty sure sex with Nana will happen on update 1.0 LOL

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.
Thanks for joining my efforts to bring Tanya back into the family where she belongs. (y) (y)(y)(y)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
instead of oh your father went to get milk....it's i can't deal with all his other women so yup no father to help me. even tho he would help

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why do I feel like drinking a couple liters of water?

All I can think about is how delightful is the smell of those rooms.

Nope, not gonna say it... nope... ::Inhales deeply::

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Another banger of an update, though this one felt short...shorter than the others maybe because i skipped half of one scene or maybe because I was enjoying game probably both (updates are regular and not too far apart so not an issue) That Mila scene wasn't for me, sad because freckled redheads are my weakness but the luck of the Irish more than made up for it. Had been wanting that since the first introduction scene...Now we wait for Jamila and Priya hopefully not too long

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes