Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Remember to advertise a game about mature women, but never let the MC have sex with those mature women for years and years and years. This is the best way to make a game.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
if grandma never has sex i'll be fine with it

what if that plane crash it was the MC was killed only and this is his heaven and it end with us seeing only his family visiting his grave and he's been dead for the past 50 years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Technically it's about Granny's house. This is just the prequel to the main game where we get into the history of the building and how it came to be.

Gonna be good stuff.
good stuff would include banging granny ... would love that :love:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ermahgerd still no grandma sex worse game in human history :rolleyes::rolleyes: :p
nah great update again just needs more Kitty Kat:love: also still hoping for the MCs pregnant GF to move into grandma's house :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i wonder, are jamila removed from the game ? Damn, she was one of the hottest milf in the game but no content almost 3-4 updates. i hope you didnt replace her for that new asian girl because she's no way hotter and attractive than jamila

Reactions: ktunga

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you think a woman trying to get over her old fashioned ideas and knowledge she has feelings for her grandson is going to spread her legs any time soon you are delusional.

That shit is going to take some time.

She's not a horny teen desperate for cock, she's lived her whole life knowing incest is wrong and the ultimate taboo. Getting over that won't be happening any time soon.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone complaining can do one. The h-scenes in this update were two of the hottest yet (but not quite up there with Kat and Liz...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Was the the gingerbread house with the cannibal witch or am I mixing my tales up?
nah you're right, hansel and grettel visit the cannibal witch with the oven, and they shove her in it. it's a candy house, mostly gingerbread, with gum drops and so on.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Grandma's House [v0.15] [Moonbox] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.94GB
Repack size: 0.98GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Notice: Update Only for those that have previous v0.14 repack
Update Only MQ (214MB > 48MB) = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes