S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Who's under the blanket?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is Shizuka. We're expected to think it's someone giving us head, but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd hiding because she's scared and nervous being on a plane. I feel Shizuka would have abandonment issues and separation anxiety with MC after our kinda becoming her world, so her not being able to see us or anything for a few days would freak her out.

I would love for it to be our Kitty Kat, but we're after getting a lot of content with her recently, so she's unlikely.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My guess is Shizuka. We're expected to think it's someone giving us head, but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd hiding because she's scared and nervous being on a plane. I feel Shizuka would have abandonment issues and separation anxiety with MC after our kinda becoming her world, so her not being able to see us or anything for a few days would freak her out.

I would love for it to be our Kitty Kat, but we're after getting a lot of content with her recently, so she's unlikely.
The hugs spoiler appears to be in an airport lobby too. I can't imagine Shizuka would miss out on seeing her beloved master off, she's my bet too.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
it's a random girl under the blanket or josilen [sp wrong also someone else gave the idea not said it] i rather it was bad designed blanket and it's none

i rather its just a amy update for a good chuck while in paris

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2020
While I would like to agree, especially with her lost puppy personality, I'd have to question whether she could actually make the trip. Considering her origin story, are she and her mother in the country legally? I'd doubt it, but it would probably be something Grandma could fix with a few phone calls.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
While I would like to agree, especially with her lost puppy personality, I'd have to question whether she could actually make the trip. Considering her origin story, are she and her mother in the country legally? I'd doubt it, but it would probably be something Grandma could fix with a few phone calls.
You think border patrol, customs or even the CIA is gonna fuck with the Nana mafia? She makes one call and the person who IDs our little Shizuka is off to Guantanamo.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Not a difficult concept to understand...the other characters are beautiful, i want to play the game for them, but not interested in banging granny. Game looks well made, lots of pretty characters, but content with 60+ year old women doens't interest me, even if they're made to look like their 40. I get it, there's lots of content out there that fits what i'm looking for...doesn't mean i don't wanna play this for the other characters. i'll probably play anyway and just push through the parts i'm not interested in, but that doesn't mean i won't ask first.
I rly like the game, but that and the fact that Fiona lied to us are the only downsides i could come up with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As I say, go big or go home, so Shizuka under the blanket seems obvious, so then Cat would seem logical, but then again obvious, so I am swinging for the fences, the girl under the blanket is Shawna.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob69

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This made me chuckle a bit.

After shaggin Mama Mabel, when we leave she say's I'm not in love with you, you just make me feel like a teenager again.
When she said that, all I did was laugh at her, saying to myself, keep telling yourself that beautiful, maybe you'll actually believe it someday.

The MC is a horny sod, but 95% of all women here are treated with love, and they return it in equal measure, Mama Mabel is head over heel's for the MC and his good friend Mjölnir.
She doesnae realise it just yet, but she will.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I say, go big or go home, so Shizuka under the blanket seems obvious, so then Cat would seem logical, but then again obvious, so I am swinging for the fences, the girl under the blanket is Shawna.
Well either Shizuka or Cat would be a problem as there are not many beds available. Remember it would be another hotel or share a room with double bed. Neither Amy or MC would let either of those sleep alone in a hotel, so considering MC has spent not nearly enough time with Amy yet I hope indeed for Shawna or other girl that will have her own thing to do during trip and might then have a bigger part after trip or real best girl Molly for a more humorous instead of lewd scene. :p

If Amy path will be slow buildup I could see some interlude with MC having some fun with Shawna or Jo in Paris though to add an extra scene though Amy's boss would likely be the first suspect for such a scene imo.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well either Shizuka or Cat would be a problem as there are not many beds available. Remember it would be another hotel or share a room with double bed. Neither Amy or MC would let either of those sleep alone in a hotel, so considering MC has spent not nearly enough time with Amy yet I hope indeed for Shawna or other girl that will have her own thing to do during trip and might then have a bigger part after trip or real best girl Molly for a more humorous instead of lewd scene. :p

If Amy path will be slow buildup I could see some interlude with MC having some fun with Shawna or Jo in Paris though to add an extra scene though Amy's boss would likely be the first suspect for such a scene imo.
LOL, Yeah Shi might be a problem, Cat can sleep on our stomach while our cock kisses her womb, problem solved.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LOL, Yeah Shi might be a problem, Cat can sleep on our stomach while our cock kisses her womb, problem solved.
Not sure Amy is ready for that, especially as long as she has not spoken with Mc about her past yet. :p I suspect that is one of the things that might happen on this trip, but not if there is a third wheel interfering.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes