rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so just started playing the game and so far it seems like 0.16 is part 1 of the game and 0.17 is the second part. for 17 i have the lewd patcher but cant find the one for 16 anymore. anyone still have those ? or is there a way to just update to 17 and still be able to play the start of the game ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so just started playing the game and so far it seems like 0.16 is part 1 of the game and 0.17 is the second part. for 17 i have the lewd patcher but cant find the one for 16 anymore. anyone still have those ? or is there a way to just update to 17 and still be able to play the start of the game ?
they are all still there in lewdpatcher
just check under
1668300116242.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoonBox

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
ahmm why is there a "Pregnant" yes/no check for everyone in "Relationships"?

I mean technically a 71 y.o. woman can get pregnant but VERY unlikely.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
With Priya's fertility treatments every LI in the game can get pregnant. Not 100% certain about Ophelia but Nana for sure.
If you're far enough to see the Relationships page, you know we have "super sperm" that can get anyone pregnant
True.
I can’t wait to see Priya and Annabelle get pregnant. Especially Annabelle since her mother “Ophelia” hinted on wishing to have a grandson.
But it would be crazy for 3 generations “Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia” to get pregnant at the same time but also hell it’s fantasy I won’t complain.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
True.
I can’t wait to see Priya and Annabelle get pregnant. Especially Annabelle since her mother “Ophelia” hinted on wishing to have a grandson.
But it would be crazy for 3 generations “Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia” to get pregnant at the same time but also hell it’s fantasy I won’t complain.
That just made me realize, we can have three generations of two different families pregnant at the same time

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes