Dec 20, 2020
You think border patrol, customs or even the CIA is gonna fuck with the Nana mafia? She makes one call and the person who IDs our little Shizuka is off to Guantanamo.
Why do you think I said Grandma could fix it with a few phone calls? This family has the best shield in the world. A plot shield!

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Is nobody guessing that it's Liz going to see her sister? I wouldn't be surprised if Shizuka wants to go to France to take a crash course on being a French maid. My hope though is that it's Shawna or Lily.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
At the 'Relationship'-menu, in file 'Allison' is a logical conflict.
At beginning of part 1 Allison is MCs Grandma; in relationship-menu Allison is a friend of grandma.
Grandma Allison.jpg Grandmas friend.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think it's time that we write a F.A.Q. and have it linked in the OP, so we can link to it, or we will run our fingers raw, repeating ourselves.

I have already tried, but I think I've failed. Anyone wants to make a better attempt?

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe you didn't install the Incest Patch?? Just sayin'...

Maybe you are right. At the beginning to play onetime I installed an i-patch and only updated Koga3-ware.
In part 2 I only istalled Koga3 'Taboo and Music' as addon. I thought it would be enough incest-patch. :unsure:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe you are right. At the beginning to play onetime I installed an i-patch and only updated Koga3-ware.
In part 2 I only istalled Koga3 'Taboo and Music' as addon. I thought it would be enough incest-patch. :unsure:
Weird... or maybe there's some funkyness going on in the Relationship text, either being hard-coded or, picking up the wrong text.

I don't know where to look, or even if I could understand it, but, maybe someone like deuxrayme does?

Sorry for making it seem it would be your fault. My bad.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes