S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lets all switch to a more fun pregnancy topic, please.

Who do you think will be the first pregnant of the girls who are publicly ours, other than Tanya who shows up pregnant?

Yea we can get Paveena pregnant, but she's only secretly ours, and only her sister knows her child is ours. So she doesn't count.

How do you think everyone will react to however you chose getting pregnant? Nana seemed to have mixed feeling at the start with Tanya. Her reaction to all the coming incest pregnancies is going to be amazing. Especially if that's how she finds out about all the incest

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Lets all switch to a more fun pregnancy topic, please.

Who do you think will be the first pregnant of the girls who are publicly ours, other than Tanya who shows up pregnant?

Yea we can get Paveena pregnant, but she's only secretly ours, and only her sister knows her child is ours. So she doesn't count.

How do you think everyone will react to however you chose getting pregnant? Nana seemed to have mixed feeling at the start with Tanya. Her reaction to all the coming incest pregnancies is going to be amazing. Especially if that's how she finds out about all the incest
My money would be on Liz, feels like we have poured the most semen into her so far.

Will be interesting to see if a pregnancy is the catalyst to all the family loving becoming wide spread knowledge. I could see that happening. Or it could just be a good old fashioned walking in to a room at the wrong/right time to get things in the open.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
liz, cat, amy first three to get preggo from the family after that don't care

nana is going find out about it when she finds out her daughter is preggo and it'll be funny, when she talks with her daughter and grandson i hope it happens that way

Reactions: S1nsational

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
liz, cat, amy first three to get preggo from the family after that don't care

nana is going find out about it when she finds out her daughter is preggo and it'll be funny, when she talks with her daughter and grandson i hope it happens that way
I think Amy will be down the list of family, just based on our interactions with her so far. She seems to be a really slow burn.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
true but doesn't mean she wont be the third preggo from the family
Well to be fair, there's only four of them. So short of Nana getting pregnant before Amy, which is highly unlikely, Amy will be third. No way Amy get pregnant before Liz or Cat. Well...there is Jamila, but she's not blood related, so would be step incest more than actual incest.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry mate, but anything from Daily Mail is to be read as satire until proof of veracity. It is a well known vehicle of disinformation.

Sorry for raining on your fun. :cry:

Peace :)
Politically, certainly. But yeah, take your point. :ROFLMAO:
Don't know about the veracity of , or , but they both have reports on it. Marie Claire seem to be saying it can actually be a negative when trying to conceive, due to "polyspermy".

Don't worry, didn't rain on anything. Still find it funny. (y)
There are men with abnormally high sperm counts, or those with hyperactive sperm, referred to as "super-fertile".
Close enough. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Well to be fair, there's only four of them. So short of Nana getting pregnant before Amy, which is highly unlikely, Amy will be third. No way Amy get pregnant before Liz or Cat. Well...there is Jamila, but she's not blood related, so would be step incest more than actual incest.
good point given i didn't include the others of the 7

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes