gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
MoonBox, you define, define gui.text_font, in gui.rpy with a default value of "DejaVuSans.ttf" if none exists. Which you can then change correctly in preferences via gui.SetPreference().

The problem is you then stomp all over that by also defining it via default gui.text_font = "DejaVuSans.ttf" in screens.rpy#L10. This causes the dialogue/et al text to be reverted to "DejaVuSans.ttf" whenever you the launch the game again.

E.G. delete the duplicated default gui.text_font from screens.rpy. (Also Lint will likely cry about the double define...)

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Now that you mentioned!
MoonBox Is it possible to get a gallery pack for the second build of the game?
I think it will be less than 5 gigabytes.

Thank you in advance

Edit: What I mean is that we only need to launch one game and have access to all scenes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think molly the dog needs editing, she has male genitalia.

I truly couldn't stop laughing when I saw that woman at the bar, sitting on two bar chairs with each buttock on each chair seat. I just couldn't stop laughing. The dev is a geneous, and I have to say this is one of the most hilarious tongue in cheek games I have ever played! In times like these, with so much sadness and misery in the world, this game pops up I give it a try and I can't stop laughing with tears down my face. Keep up the fantastic work! Some of the women really do have very pretty faces, but their bodies are kind of lumpy and weird looking, but it kind of adds to the hilarity of the game! I love it, I just hope this game doesn't end too soon, i've really needed to laugh out loud because I have been so depressed and sad lately, it's hilarious gems like this that put laughter on my face.

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I think molly the dog needs editing, she has male genitalia.

I truly couldn't stop laughing when I saw that woman at the bar, sitting on two bar chairs with each buttock on each chair seat. I just couldn't stop laughing. The dev is a geneous, and I have to say this is one of the most hilarious tongue in cheek games I have ever played! In times like these, with so much sadness and misery in the world, this game pops up I give it a try and I can't stop laughing with tears down my face. Keep up the fantastic work! Some of the women really do have very pretty faces, but their bodies are kind of lumpy and weird looking, but it kind of adds to the hilarity of the game! I love it, I just hope this game doesn't end too soon, i've really needed to laugh out loud because I have been so depressed and sad lately, it's hilarious gems like this that put laughter on my face.
Welcome to the game and this thread, you'll see further in the game than Molly had her surgery and is totally fine. Enjoy the rest of the game. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Personally, I didn't notice Molly's genitalia (until after it was pointed out in the threads so many moons ago) as I don't normally look at that (especially with all the good-looking women to look at instead), but it feels like way too many people are looking at dog dicks in an adult vn, haha.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Personally, I didn't notice Molly's genitalia (until after it was pointed out in the threads so many moons ago) as I don't normally look at that (especially with all the good-looking women to look at instead), but it feels like way too many people are looking at dog dicks in an adult vn, haha.
Welcome to F95 there is a tag for that sort of game

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do you miss something that literally sticks out like dogs' balls.

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is this game built in such a way that declining certain girls advances does more than just cut off their routes? Like, is there connective tissue between the girls that also gets zapped? I can handle missing out on threesomes and the like but if whole chunks of content involving other girls goes with breaking a route then i'd rather just say yes to everyone.
I haven't seen any example of that so far, but, then again, I said Yes to everyone and everything.

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes