antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I wrote a comment here saying:
The MOST EXCITING part of incest doesn't exist.
I've seen loads of responses here laughing or making fun of me as if I said the game didn't have incest.
Nobody understood my comment, which makes me think 3 things:
Or my English is very bad (my maternal langage is French)
Or those who answered are no more than 10 yo.
Or finally, the neurons of those who read my comment were on vacation.
As no one understood my point of view, I leave here a print for those who take a "little longer" than others to understand.
My comment was not a criticism of the game, just an opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wrote a comment here saying:
The MOST EXCITING part of incest doesn't exist.
I've seen loads of responses here laughing or making fun of me as if I said the game didn't have incest.
Nobody understood my comment, which makes me think 3 things:
Or my English is very bad (my maternal langage is French)
Or those who answered are no more than 10 yo.
Or finally, the neurons of those who read my comment were on vacation.
As no one understood my point of view, I leave here a print for those who take a "little longer" than others to understand.
My comment was not a criticism of the game, just an opinion.
And, maybe just maybe, you were never I mean NEVER touched by the thought that you yourself fit in all the categories you just attributed to others here in the thread?
- First and foremost your english suck, a lot, infact you never used the "in my personal ( and maybe humble that is never a bad thing to add) opinion" the incest is less exciting...
You know giving a personal opinion in a civil way is always welcomed, putting it out as a statement like it was the only truth possible or like your SUBJECTIVE opinion is more important than the rest of other users, well yeah that make you look like a troll instead of a civil person.
- Second point: the age of those who answered to you, never, really Never Ever assume you're the adult in the conversation, because 9 out of 10 you will look like the kid, and you confirmed it just with your first and this last post;
- Never think about someone else neurons, always think about yours first, you could be surprised by the fact that the amout you have is way inferior than what you thought;
- Lastly the "prints" that you put out say that three persons are missing in the MC family.
Ok, now since the remaining part are:
A Grandma, two Aunts and a cousin I would dare to say that your point is completely invalid, especially because SINCE the start of the game those three person were DEAD, so they were NEVER a part of the incest picture, and the only one that apparently DIN'T NOTICED was you, since you brought this up after all these updates?!?
Now are you able to understand how DUMB is your reasoning, now ?
Oh and welcome to my ignore list, so don't bother responding, I already wasted enough time answering to your delirium.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2172998

Every now and then i see these kinds of marks from DAZ3D renders and i've always wondered what they are and what causes them, anyone familiar with them enough to give a thorough and technical answer?
Just buggy DAZ rendering artifacts and low quality control. I found some tips on reducing or eliminating them in DAZ. Under Optimization settings you want to set the "Instancing Optimization" settings to "Speed". Also, this tends to show up the farther an object is from the world center (X=0, Y=0, Z=0) so the closer they are to center, the less chance there is of this.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just buggy DAZ rendering artifacts and low quality control. I found some tips on reducing or eliminating them in DAZ. Under Optimization settings you want to set the "Instancing Optimization" settings to "Speed". Also, this tends to show up the farther an object is from the world center (X=0, Y=0, Z=0) so the closer they are to center, the less chance there is of this.
standing_ovation.gif

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just a note, stop doing comments INSIDE the Quote if you want them to be read by everyone. The way you do them, only those that are aware of your bad practice can even think of reading them.

Should be clear by now, that what you came here to say, that you don't like the type of incest that is in this game, is understood, even if you made sure to say it in the most confusing way possible, just to turn aggressive when you were misunderstood (because of your terrible choice of how you expressed your views). It is perfectly alright that you don't like the incest in the game, surely you are NOT expecting that MoonBox will resurrect Anne (the MC's mother) just for you. I will presume that you are not even suggesting that.

So, in a short resume, you expressed yourself in the worst possible way, not to even mention that you seem to express yourself as if you are the sole owner of reason, it is extremely distasteful to talk with someone with that posture, but, we tried. We really tried to understand that you have some language barriers, and have given you plenty of room because of it. Why you chose to use that room to further insult everyone that tried to understand your poorly written comments, I can't understand, maybe is a personality issue, either mine or yours (I think it is yours, but, I may be wrong).

You were not taken seriously because your comment was first confusing, and misguided. It's really not our obligation to decipher what is buried under a poorly written phrase and comment, but, we tried, several of us. You could have given more details, trying to improve the communication, but no, you chose to turn aggressive. You still are here being aggressive.

We got it. You don't like it. Ok, sure, fine. Bye.

thank-you-for-your-input.gif

Peace :mad:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's about where i was expecting the issue to lie but i'm after an even more technical answer than that, right down to the nuts and bolts if possible, what values are cropping up that then go on to cause those parts to be black in those jagged lines. I'm just really curious, the answer will no doubt fascinate me but i wouldn't know how to search for this myself as i ahve zero experience with rendering software in all its forms.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
It's really hard to regain the enthusiasm to honk the clown's nose when their posts get snipped from the thread.
I will leave this here as a monument to a still-born response.
1668632854641.png
RIP in paste, young comment. We hardly knew ye.

I was even going to include a tutorial on the quote function, quoting him, and that was how I found out. Diligent moderation bears a heavy cost.

Reactions: MoonBox

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's about where i was expecting the issue to lie but i'm after an even more technical answer than that, right down to the nuts and bolts if possible, what values are cropping up that then go on to cause those parts to be black in those jagged lines. I'm just really curious, the answer will no doubt fascinate me but i wouldn't know how to search for this myself as i ahve zero experience with rendering software in all its forms.
Well this is about as technical as you're going to get beyond actually knowing how they program this stuff. You need to do just as I stated. There's nothing more you can know beyond it is some bug with how DAZ renders.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.17
Thu Nov 17 09:58:23 2022
What did I do wrong? I finished .16 last night and try loading the save in .17 and I get this. Same thing happens if I click start and try to load the save from last night. I had to go with create and new save file which may cause issues later in the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.17
Thu Nov 17 09:58:23 2022
What did I do wrong? I finished .16 last night and try loading the save in .17 and I get this. Same thing happens if I click start and try to load the save from last night. I had to go with create and new save file which may cause issues later in the game.
did you play 0.16 up until the "save here" screen in the end?

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes