deadvibexo

Sep 1, 2022
What's up with the walkthrough? Game seemed fairly straightforward(Not saying that's a bad thing. I actually enjoy it). Is there options for more Dominant relationships vs Vanilla?
It's VN so it depends on your choice - of routes , not like rpgm where you have to do certain tasks and requirements for it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's VN so it depends on your choice - of routes , not like rpgm where you have to do certain tasks and requirements for it.
Yes, I use the WT to make absolutely sure that I open EVERY route. It's a personal preference based on my intention to explore as much content of this game as possible. Using the WT you can see clearly where and what you are doing, not that this is a hard game to figure out, but, English in spite of my considerable experience in it, isn't my mother language, sometimes, some expressions that I am not familiar with can make me make decisions that I didn't want to. So, I use my judgement with the WT's help to navigate those choices, I'm still making the decisions, just do them with more clarity.

Hope it helps.

Peace :)

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Did you install 0.17 as an update patch?

You can ignore that error, it affects Tanya's route but it only happens to people that aren't on her route so it doesn't change anything.
Let's try this again (apparently I deleted too much of your reply when I tried to Reply earlier). I did the whole update. Not just the patch.
I'll try the game again, and see if I CAN ignore the error. If memory serves, I don't recall an option to ignore it. But, memory doesn't always serve. ;)

Nope. No option to "Ignore".

Error 1.jpg

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's try this again (apparently I deleted too much of your reply when I tried to Reply earlier). I did the whole update. Not just the patch.
I'll try the game again, and see if I CAN ignore the error. If memory serves, I don't recall an option to ignore it. But, memory doesn't always serve. ;)

View attachment 2178395
A few posts above I shared my Save, install .17 to a new folder, not over Part 1, start it, make a save, get out, copy my save to the new saves directory in .17, start the game again, load my save, play. I don't know the consequences of not having Incest patch and the Walkthrough mod, so, if having an issue try installing Koga's mod, it includes the patch.

Good luck.

Reactions: MoonBox

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I just tried that (and yes, my save is on that screen), but after "next morning" I get this:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ending.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v17
ScriptError: could not find label 'v17'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ending.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v17
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v17'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.17
Fri Nov 11 16:06:43 2022
```

Any advice?
Weird. It's as if you don't have the right script from version 17.

When you open "script.rpy" (in "game" folder), does the beginning look like that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoonBox

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
A few posts above I shared my Save, install .17 to a new folder, not over Part 1, start it, make a save, get out, copy my save to the new saves directory in .17, start the game again, load my save, play. I don't know the consequences of not having Incest patch and the Walkthrough mod, so, if having an issue try installing Koga's mod, it includes the patch.

Good luck.

Thanx! I'll give that a try.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

View attachment 2178395
You installed the 0.16 taboo patch over 0.17. You'll have to delete it, reinstall v0.17 then add the 0.17 patch

Jul 16, 2019
guys i just found this one in the forum i want to give it a try, but i got ask by pregnancy how much are we talking about real pregnancy, pregnant sex and all or you impregnate the girls and in the future they will appear pregnant with a plump belly ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys i just found this one in the forum i want to give it a try, but i got ask by pregnancy how much are we talking about real pregnancy, pregnant sex and all or you impregnate the girls and in the future they will appear pregnant with a plump belly ?
so far 2 are pregnant, 1 of them and both with pregnancy sex, and in time building daycare will be good investment

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
theres alot more then just 2 specifically if what the doctor said is true for him lmfao considering each person he finish in most likely is pregnant even if they are on the pill

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes