S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How would playing Part 2 without finishing part 1 even work? You wouldn't have made lots of the decisions needed for 2.

Hell, does Part 2 even let you play it without a save from Part 1?

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
How would playing Part 2 without finishing part 1 even work? You wouldn't have made lots of the decisions needed for 2.

You can play part 2 without playing part 1. Starting a new game in part 2 without a part 1 save takes you through all the main part 1 choices.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

It does. Instead of loading a save you can start a game, answer questions and go on... However we may feel about it, it's an option. I wouldn't use it, but I'm not everyone, neither are you, right?

Peace :(

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I kinda hope Moon gives us a sex scene with Nana but then it turns out it was only a dream. People would go insane, it'd be pretty funny

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
MoonBox ok, now that the game is on part 2, can you finally start the plot that will reunite MX with Melissa.I understand that if she stayed with MC, he'd have to devote his attention to her an dall the manwhoring wouldn't happen. but surving on her own must've hardened the girl enough to see her big roommate with other women, please ?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MoonBox ok, now that the game is on part 2, can you finally start the plot that will reunite MX with Melissa.I understand that if she stayed with MC, he'd have to devote his attention to her an dall the manwhoring wouldn't happen. but surving on her own must've hardened the girl enough to see her big roommate with other women, please ?
I'm assuming you're referring to MCs long lost presumed dead sister, because I just checked the Relationships page and there's no one there names Melissa. I'm pretty sure i'ts been confirmed that MCs immediate family are dead and going to stay that way.

Secondly and more importantly, are you seriously playing this game with out the incest patch? That's disgusting. Someone please post that angry Nana gif.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For the record, I'd love for the sister to be alive and get added to our harem.

I'm just pretty sure I've seen Moon say she's dead dead for realizes. I'd be happy to be wrong or Moon lying.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes