rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
If you are not a fan of Preg, you should really consider if this game is for you. ALL the girls you cum inside WILL get pregnant, maybe 2 exceptions on the GILFs if MoonBox isn't too greedy, but, besides that, all others WILL have a child with you.

This isn't to make you leave, it is to make you think if you want to be there for that.

Peace :D
thats why i never shoot inside if the option is there. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
shizuka is a sister for me also who is sandra, i like betty and pav
Sandra is the really tall cop.

And can I just say, you calling Shizuka you're sister as why you're protective of her, in an incest game is very funny to me.
Like yea, Sophia i think it is, wants to be our new sister, but she knows we're into incest so that's fine. Actually so does Shizuka, well calling her your sister is still funny

Actually this would be the funniest way to calm her down and get to have sex with her. She can't have sex with us as our maid, but we could say she can have sex with us as our sister pointing out she caught us having sex with our aunt.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
mmmmm..... p-p-p-pregnant Shizuka

I combined the discussions in my head for and I am having a real good time!
As amazing as she'll look pregnant, and as much as I want to get her pregnant, I kinda hope she's middle or last groups to get pregnant. She feels like she'd freak the fuck out after getting pregnant

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Sandra is the really tall cop.

And can I just say, you calling Shizuka you're sister as why you're protective of her, in an incest game is very funny to me.
Like yea, Sophia i think it is, wants to be our new sister, but she knows we're into incest so that's fine. Actually so does Shizuka, well calling her your sister is still funny

Actually this would be the funniest way to calm her down and get to have sex with her. She can't have sex with us as our maid, but we could say she can have sex with us as our sister pointing out she caught us having sex with our aunt.
oh

i said it cause of that and i try to be funny

hmm maybe that's how it'll happen liz helping her

preggo shizuka.....yes please

Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes