RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Its nice and all but why part the games? Save transfer is too much work and on android you cant play part 1 if you installed the apk already.If im wrong,someone teach me how to install 2 apks with same name in same moment

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Yes, this game is new to me.
I can understand sarcasm, but you don't need to facepalm me - i just use dazz myself and there is such a very simple function
2022-11-23_101614.jpg 2022-11-23_101620.jpg
You have already discussed all this - then do not blame me, i'm new here!
And generally made my first post for a good reason, just to smile - this scene made me laugh - just that!

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I can understand sarcasm, but you don't need to facepalm me - i just use dazz myself and there is such a very simple function
View attachment 2188228 View attachment 2188229
And generally made my first post for a good reason, just to smile - this scene made me laugh - just that!
Molly's "surgery" went well later in the game, hope you enjoy it and this thread from now on. :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't feel bad, we had a little laugh, that's all. Also, the issue has been fixed, for quite a while now, as you will see. I think that even if MoonBox wanted to go back and fix it, we would collectively say "No". It has become a running gag, one that we old timers really do love.

Molly is a lovely member of our family, TBH we don't even care about her genitals anymore. Her personality is what matters.

Again, don't feel bad, feel welcomed. Accept my apologies if I made you feel anything else.

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As these other perverts has said, we've just seen your exact post so many times that we can't help having fun with it ;) We are generally really nice in here :)

Welcome to the game and keep enjoying!!!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Congrats on making the most used comment on this thread, it is now considered an initiation, You are now approved to move into the rest of the story.
wasn't it "when update ?" or "sex with nana when ?"
To me, playing an incest harem game and not engaging in pregnancy content is like trying to play a pacifist in Call of Duty. Like, sure you do you, but why though? :unsure:
actually you can play as a pacifist in CoD, you just die very fast...

lebroff

Jun 15, 2020
Is that unreal engine, no?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yall know why this is my favorite harem on this site?

likeable characters. it's rare when I LIKE EVERYBODY in harem games and this game I like everyone. Also women in this game is hot.
hell I hate femdom but idk that tall hot police woman is the type of femdom I don't mind. When more content for her? LOL.
no useless drama just to have it which is a fresh of breath air.
likable mc who is not an idiot or some loser groping girls in there sleep. yall get the memo.
wholesome.
grandma can get it.
hot sex scenes and it's not even animations in this game.
no ntr.
virgins.
nice renders.
humor.
optional lesbian which is always a plus for me. i am fine with them touching in threesomes etc.

I look forward to every update.

in terms of story it's not much going on and never was but that's fine.

still my number 1 harem game currently.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes