FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
For the record, I'd love for the sister to be alive and get added to our harem.

I'm just pretty sure I've seen Moon say she's dead dead for realizes. I'd be happy to be wrong or Moon lying.
Moon said many things...he also loves to troll people on discord when they get annoying. Untill the game is complete, Melissa can always return

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For the record, I'd love for the sister to be alive and get added to our harem.

I'm just pretty sure I've seen Moon say she's dead dead for realizes. I'd be happy to be wrong or Moon lying.
Moon said many things...he also loves to troll people on discord when they get annoying. Untill the game is complete, Melissa can always return
So now you made me do it. I checked every post from Moon with the word "sister" and/or "Melissa" in it and he never confirmed or denied it. AT LEAST ON HERE.
The closest I could find was this one:
Screenshot 2022-11-21 184505.png
So well, MoonBox knows whats comming if Melissa doesn't come back :devilish::Kappa:

Btw while the search function is alright (if you know how to use it), but it searches for the keywords in quotes, what makes it annoying :sick:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So now you made me do it. I checked every post from Moon with the word "sister" and/or "Melissa" in it and he never confirmed or denied it. AT LEAST ON HERE.
View attachment 2184752
So well, MoonBox knows whats comming if Melissa doesn't come back :devilish::Kappa:

Btw while the search function is alright (if you know how to use it), but it searches for the keywords in quotes, what makes it annoying :sick:
Huh, might have been on the discord.

Anyway, I just want to reaffirm, that I want her alive, in the harem, and pregnant just like everyone else. I don't want her dead.

Reactions: gojira667 and Bob69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2184752

one day mc will take family on vacations and will find her working there suffered by amnesia
and we can add sister and maybe another niece to harem pepe (2).gif
mind-blown-whoa.gif
one can hope tho, but only Moon knows

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Melissa is supposed to be the same age as Kat.

To me the "Unavoidable Se7en" will be the "Incredible Ei8ht".

We all know that the trope is: If the cadaver wasn't found the person is alive. (Sometimes even if a cadaver is found, but that's another one).

So, there's no other need for confirmation, we are explicitly told that her corpse wasn't found. Ergo Cogit Sum. Quod Erat Demonstrandum. And all that ja(i)zz.

allthatjazz-sassy.gif

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
I might have missed something in the game and/or details moonbox has said but the fact that the game and he hasn’t confirmed she is dead is a pretty telling sign she is alive. From what I remember it’s hinted that she is alive or at least not dead (the body wasn't found or couldn't have been hers) and if she was dead he’d likely just say she is dead don’t get your hopes up etc likely to be a twist or big reveal during the midpoint of the story to change or alter the dynamic or something. But in my opinion, alluding to her being alive or at least not dead and then she doesn't show up in the story at all or something just seems a little misleading and disappointing also pointless might as well of just confirm her death but I believe moon box whatever he decides will be good I just hope he doesn't just go she was dead this whole time get fucked. I doubt he'd do that for obvious reasons but still. Either way, love the game moon box hope things have been well since you moved I think it was/since you changed to the 2 weeks per update.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I might have missed something in the game and/or details moonbox has said but the fact that the game and he hasn’t confirmed she is dead is a pretty telling sign she is alive. From what I remember it’s hinted that she is alive or at least not dead (the body wasn't found or couldn't have been hers) and if she was dead he’d likely just say she is dead don’t get your hopes up etc likely to be a twist or big reveal during the midpoint of the story to change or alter the dynamic or something. But in my opinion, alluding to her being alive or at least not dead and then she doesn't show up in the story at all or something just seems a little misleading and disappointing also pointless might as well of just confirm her death but I believe moon box whatever he decides will be good I just hope he doesn't just go she was dead this whole time get fucked. I doubt he'd do that for obvious reasons but still. Either way, love the game moon box hope things have been well since you moved I think it was/since you changed to the 2 weeks per update.
The childs body that was found between the mc's parents couldn't be identified due to severe injuries (or something to that effect).

My money is still on her being dead though.....

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Unreliable Narrator.

Or, in this case, Trolling Dev (as someone else mentioned)

six of one... or something like that.

(apology if this double posted. I blame user error.)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
The childs body that was found between the mc's parents couldn't be identified due to severe injuries (or something to that effect).

My money is still on her being dead though.....
Despite what I said I do think she's alive for the reasons I said and so on but I expect her to be dead I hope she is alive though but better to believe she is dead so as not to be disappointed.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Run the 0.16 game, make a save right at the end where it says SAVE NOW, then use that as the save to load in 0.17.
Prior saves to that will just crash the game
Thank you. I had a save from the frame just before that, and got an exception error when I used it.
I went back to 0.16, made a new save, loaded 0.17, and the game continued. I was getting frustrated. :)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes