S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
theres alot more then just 2 specifically if what the doctor said is true for him lmfao considering each person he finish in most likely is pregnant even if they are on the pill
I've been thinking about this. And as much as I want to and will get everyone in this game pregnant, I think it's unfair that we haven't told anyone about our super sperm and that the pill and morning after pill won't work.

A few of the girls were ok with getting cummed in because they'd take the morning after pill later. Fiona I'm positive says as much, pretty sure Cat says something similar. Think one or two of the others say some like that tood

Feels kinda like poking holes in condoms or stealthing them to be honest. They think they're safe but we know they're not.

Also as of V0.17 we're at Days 49&50, so anyone we fucked and creampied at the start of the game should be finding out they're pregnant about now. Unless they're all going to be accelerated in the beginning making them show much sooner and then they'd know sooner

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also as of V0.17 we're at Days 49&50, so anyone we fucked and creampied at the start of the game should be finding out they're pregnant about now. Unless they're all going to be accelerated in the beginning making them show much sooner and then they'd know sooner
Moon said pregnancy would be an intentional decision, which mostly hasn't happened so far, back when we were debating whether Liz got knocked up that truckload of unavoidable creampies. I'm not even sure if some of the earliest creampies threw any flags. Even though it'd make sense that the MC has at least a half dozen kids on the way I'm pretty sure we're still just at 2 atm.

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
ya i agree with u on that if day 49-50 is next we should know or if not in a couple more days and we need more info about the super sperm since all we got is if u dont want hole bunch of kiddies u might wanna get vasectomy and hes like its alright im always safe lmfao more or less

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Moon said pregnancy would be an intentional decision, which mostly hasn't happened so far, back when we were debating whether Liz got knocked up that truckload of unavoidable creampies. I'm not even sure if some of the earliest creampies threw any flags. Even though it'd make sense that the MC has at least a half dozen kids on the way I'm pretty sure we're still just at 2 atm.
I must have missed them saying that. But I would respectfully argue, if you're creampieing everyone all the time, you probably want to get everyone pregnant. You've made your decision

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
also what i dont like is after the conversation with the doctor about him having super sperm ok he still has sex and cum inside of people only person he warned was fiona which is wrong he shoulda warned them all in my opinion because its gonna be a nasty surprised if they didnt want kids yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
can you name the girls ? good person im dowloading the game right now preggo sex thats a must play
Both scenes are pretty far into the game, just so you know. Lots of other great characters and sex scenes along the way, so you won't be bored.

Tanya - your girlfriend from college, if you don't select the choice to not have safe sex with her when asked, she won't appear in the game at all. If you're not safe, she turns up late in the game pregnant.

Paveena Patel - I won't spoil anything about her beyond that she's a different characters sister, the choices that lead to her getting pregnant are pretty obvious.

Reactions: MoonBox
Jul 16, 2019
Both scenes are pretty far into the game, just so you know. Lots of other great characters and sex scenes along the way, so you won't be bored.

Tanya - your girlfriend from college, if you don't select the choice to not have safe sex with her when asked, she won't appear in the game at all. If you're not safe, she turns up late in the game pregnant.

Paveena Patel - I won't spoil anything about her beyond that she's a different characters sister, the choices that lead to her getting pregnant are pretty obvious.
thanks good person

Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes