S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this game built in such a way that declining certain girls advances does more than just cut off their routes? Like, is there connective tissue between the girls that also gets zapped? I can handle missing out on threesomes and the like but if whole chunks of content involving other girls goes with breaking a route then i'd rather just say yes to everyone.
I'm going to say probably. Many of the girls who aren't part of the core group, have at least one or more other girls connected to them.

Like if you turn down Fiona, you turn down three other girls connected to her. I can't see getting them without her.

Reactions: Bingoogus

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The only way to see Tanya again is if you make her pregnant, otherwise she'll move out of the country, Italy apparently, never to be seen again.

Peace :)
such a shame as i am personally not a fan of preg but she just looks so cute to not care xd. but tnx for informing me

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is this game built in such a way that declining certain girls advances does more than just cut off their routes? Like, is there connective tissue between the girls that also gets zapped? I can handle missing out on threesomes and the like but if whole chunks of content involving other girls goes with breaking a route then i'd rather just say yes to everyone.
If you aren't on Priya's path then you won't meet (as well as meat) her sister Paveena.
I'm not sure about the O'Reilly clan because only a psychopath or a gay guy would turn any of them down, but I wouldn't be surprised if turning down Fiona locked you out of her family's paths.
I think you need to be on Aaliyah's path to be on her mom Jada's path.
Pretty sure you'll also miss a Lina scene if you aren't on Mabel's path.
Otherwise I think that's all the mutually inclusives so far. There's other families like Sophia's but I'm pretty sure her mom and grandma have separate path triggers that don't depend on each other.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
such a shame as i am personally not a fan of preg but she just looks so cute to not care xd. but tnx for informing me
If you are not a fan of Preg, you should really consider if this game is for you. ALL the girls you cum inside WILL get pregnant, maybe 2 exceptions on the GILFs if MoonBox isn't too greedy, but, besides that, all others WILL have a child with you.

This isn't to make you leave, it is to make you think if you want to be there for that.

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tried to load Part 1 onto part 2 but I got this message. How can I fix this? View attachment 2172443
You need to extract the Part 2 on a new folder, update 17 isn't to be extracted OVER the Part 1.

To be clear:

1- Download the Part 1 and extract it to it's own folder.
2- Download the Part 2 and extract it to it's own folder.

If you played Part 1 until the end of update 16 and made a save at the "Save Now" screen, when you start Part 2, choose Load and your saves from Part 1 will show up, choose the one from the end of Part 1 and play. If you didn't play Part 1 to the end, I would suggest you do it. If you want to make changes to your choices from Part 1, you can instead of Load on Part 2, choose Start, and answer a bunch of questions to restart your game.

Good luck and if you need any more help, just ask.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You need to extract the Part 2 on a new folder, update 17 isn't to be extracted OVER the Part 1.

To be clear:

1- Download the Part 1 and extract it to it's own folder.
2- Download the Part 2 and extract it to it's own folder.

If you played Part 1 until the end of update 16 and made a save at the "Save Now" screen, when you start Part 2, choose Load and your saves from Part 1 will show up, choose the one from the end of Part 1 and play. If you didn't play Part 1 to the end, I would suggest you do it. If you want to make changes to your choices from Part 1, you can instead of Load on Part 2, choose Start, and answer a bunch of questions to restart your game.

Good luck and if you need any more help, just ask.

Thanks, what happened was I saved right before the words SAVE NOW popped up.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So Nana doesn't seem as torn up about her dead daughter or son as the MC, any time the subject comes up the game never makes a point of including her own feelings on the matter, at least as far as i'm up to. Does it eventually come up?

Edit: Also, thanks for the replies, i ended up switching to saying yes to everyone anyway cause the gaps started getting really jarring and there were also comments on things that make no sense without seeing the skipped scenes. Just going to play the game all-in.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Nana doesn't seem as torn up about her dead daughter or son as the MC, any time the subject comes up the game never makes a point of including her own feelings on the matter, at least as far as i'm up to. Does it eventually come up?
Yes, it does. On the anniversary of the accident and in another scene later with Tanya.

Peace :)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png

Every now and then i see these kinds of marks from DAZ3D renders and i've always wondered what they are and what causes them, anyone familiar with them enough to give a thorough and technical answer?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes