Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused. Is Amelia a neighbor or family? I tried the IC path.
I know it says (V0.16 for part 1 and V0.17+ for part 2) but it just seems odd that she calls him a neighbor.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why is there no ver 0.17 patch in OP? It jumps from ver 0.16 to ver 0.18/0.19. Where do we get the 0.17 patch?
STOP!

Reading me now? OK!

Versions 0.17 and above, are Part 2. Not a patch for version 0.16.

Download Part 2, install it in another folder. NOT on the older one.

The latest one, version 0.19, includes all the part 2 updates. Got it?

Peace :)

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I know it says (V0.16 for part 1 and V0.17+ for part 2) but it just seems odd that she calls him a neighbor.
Aunt. One of the best ever, even if a bit reluctant.
If you installed the update over the previous patch you have to copy it again to replace the patreon version.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Neighbor? She's a sister of MC's mother. Daughter of Allison.

Maybe re-install the Incest Patch, I suspect you used the update patch replacing the patch with the patreon version. I never even tried to play without the I_patch, I have no clue what are the default relations.

Peace :)

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Damn, what a wonderful day that was. Had me some fun on the plane (yeah she's preggo, lol), finally got some more Amelia content which some of us have been waiting a LONG time for (thanks Moon!!). And the biggest surprise I think was at the end of the update. Minnie finally made another appearance. Definitely wasn't expecting to see her again in France of all places.
As for Amy, her issues with men wasn't really a surprise as I kinda already figured it was something along those lines. Now our favorite MC can finally help to settle her issues (after a whole lot more updates I figure).
Thanks for a fun ride Moon, and see you again around Christmas I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Loved the new update, very heartfelt and very funny. Really hot sex scenes too.

I do have one tiny petty complaint though

I HATE seeing ass to mouth, and or, ass to pussy. It's just disgusting and a foolproof way of giving someone an infection. Yea I get it's to show how submissive she is we can do anything we want to her. I don't know about the others, but I don't like the idea of giving people infections just to prove a point. And yea I know this game isn't super realistic, and there won't be any negative ramifications, but still, I'd rather be able to avoid it. Did love making Karen pregnant though, so that was great.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes