TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Dating : You take a girl out, she expects you to pay for everything. Your chances of fucking her at the end of the night are probably 50/50, going up or down depending on how the date goes.

Girlfriend : There's more feminine hygiene shit in your bathroom than your own stuff, and she has a toothbrush at your place. Very good chance of her taking over at least one of your dresser drawers. She routinely stays over and shoves her freezing fucking cold feet against your lower back when you're in bed. Your chances of fucking her at the end of a night without going out are probably 80/20 at the start of the "girlfriend" part of the relationship, which steadily decreases over time. She will eventually stop caring about not farting in front of you and won't blame it on the dog anymore.
I see you've met at least one of my ex-girlfriends...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tried saving on multiple slides of the "save here" and none of them worked thats why i decided to write since i dont usually do that unless needed in some way
1- There are two "Save Here" slides. Choose the second one, and save there, not before.
2- Part 2 MUST be installed in a separate folder. Not ever over part 1.
3- Start Part 2, choose Load. The save from Part 1 with the Save Here Slide is the one to choose.
4- If something goes wrong, you can rebuild your save, by choosing Start and answering a bunch of questions related to the paths you chose in Part 1. It's tedious, but works. If you don't remember who is who, in Part 2 you have a full roster of everyone to refresh your memory.

Good luck, hope it helps.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

Leftoska

May 31, 2020
1- There are two "Save Here" slides. Choose the second one, and save there, not before.
2- Part 2 MUST be installed in a separate folder. Not ever over part 1.
3- Start Part 2, choose Load. The save from Part 1 with the Save Here Slide is the one to choose.
4- If something goes wrong, you can rebuild your save, by choosing Start and answering a bunch of questions related to the paths you chose in Part 1. It's tedious, but works. If you don't remember who is who, in Part 2 you have a full roster of everyone to refresh your memory.

Good luck, hope it helps.

Peace :)
Thanks alot it worked. Didnt know about them needing to be in a different folder.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I love every single girl that moonbox put on this game, but damn, just look at her...
View attachment 2232021
I really hope that she goes back with us and we have a lot of wholesome moments with her...
Don't want to rain on your dream, but... most probably NOT. But, Soon. Maybe before Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

She's onboard on moving in to a bigger house, loved the idea of being a Great Aunt, is interested in meeting our girls, so, all seems well. Who knows, maybe even Elaine will visit often ( or stays as she's a candidate to be pregnant by the MC)... Things will speed up after the baby tornado, it's coming... fast.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't want to rain on your dream, but... most probably NOT. But, Soon. Maybe before Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
I only believe when that happens, until there i still have hope, unless you already have the 0.20?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Didn't see virgin aunt is coming,lol. That cherry will take time to pop unless Moonbox feels pity and use Paris part II for his great fan base happiness ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes