OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Seems like it's time to add the Magnificent 7™ to the announcement in the OP.........

No idea why this has become an issue now, it's been stated by MB since the beginning that they will be unavoidable....
First, let me be clear I love this game and am following all interests except one (Marianne? Wife with the cuck husband, bit much for me there) and don't have issue with it.
That being said there are 608 pages and even if some one reads only MB's who does have a lot thanks to how active he is (no snub just being factual and do think it's good) that is a lot to ask people to look into about a possible game they want to play.
I do agree a little disclaimer could go a long way to help further avoid more people coming here just to complain about it, no it will not stop but possibly not be as frequent.

On a side note any time I look at the OP and see the "There is no sex with Nana yet" I hear Chris Rock reading that with the no sex in the champagne room playing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First, let me be clear I love this game and am following all interests except one (Marianne? Wife with the cuck husband, bit much for me there) and don't have issue with it.
That being said there are 608 pages and even if some one reads only MB's who does have a lot thanks to how active he is (no snub just being factual and do think it's good) that is a lot to ask people to look into about a possible game they want to play.
I do agree a little disclaimer could go a long way to help further avoid more people coming here just to complain about it, no it will not stop but possibly not be as frequent.

On a side note any time I look at the OP and see the "There is no sex with Nana yet" I hear Chris Rock reading that with the no sex in the champagne room playing.
In all fairness it's also mentioned in the "developer notes" in the OP (not the names but "immediate family"). Personally I don't get why people don't read those things before trying a new VN, there is often enlightening info under those spoiler tags.....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In all fairness it's also mentioned in the "developer notes" in the OP (not the names but "immediate family"). Personally I don't get why people don't read those things before trying a new VN, there is often enlightening info under those spoiler tags.....
HP, I think the issue comes more from a desire to have a customized experience instead of lack of information.

To many users here, it is of no relevance the amount of work it would mean if "any" of the 7 were to be optional. On top of all the other "optionals". Asking for that, is easy (except they are not asking) as it is easy to say: NO.

If they acted this way on other media, like, let's say "Movies", they would go to a Cinema, with a folded newspaper to put in front of them to NOT see the actor or actress they didn't want, but would go to the internet to ask if the actor/actress could be changed (even after production and release).

I'm feeling old as dust here. And every day I feel older (no shit Sherlock).

Peace ;)

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
The simple answer is to stop playing the games where there is a major factor you don't like. For instance, I played another game where you had to have sex with a number of siblings. All well and good, pretty funny game, until it got way too loli for me, so I stopped playing. No fuss, no criticism to the dev or others who wanted to play it...... just delete

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The simple answer is to stop playing the games where there is a major factor you don't like. For instance, I played another game where you had to have sex with a number of siblings. All well and good, pretty funny game, until it got way too loli for me, so I stopped playing. No fuss, no criticism to the dev or others who wanted to play it...... just delete
Wish more people had this wisdom.......

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
My immersion is broken,
i wanted to be keep being mean to shizuka
she's so annoying.
i threw up a little in my mouth when she acts like a dumb puppy.
:p

edit- a little down the line she really started acting like a retarded puppy

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Sadly too many people don't bother doing their own research, rather just repeating what they hear from others or are otherwise given to them. Having the info in other area's besides the description or front page is too much work for people.
I also don't generally look at dev notes or patch notes unless I feel like I'm missing something which is not too often. But I also don't complain about my tastes when it's not for me.
By no means do I think how all the complaining is right, but rather there is a bit of a valid point behind it. When you consider the 7 you do run quite a selection of tastes which some may not like. (Once again all for it personally but can see others views)

While I would like a world where people take accountability for themselves we don't like in such a place and at times it's just easier to just placate them than argue, in this case a upfront disclaimer.

Reactions: MoonBox

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
The incest patch for chapter 1 is not in the link on page one. I tried to search but there was insane number of replies on that. Anyone have a link for one that works for chapter 1? I tried the one for chapter 2 but it didn't work. This landlady stuff just makes me crazy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The incest patch for chapter 1 is not in the link on page one. I tried to search but there was insane number of replies on that. Anyone have a link for one that works for chapter 1? I tried the one for chapter 2 but it didn't work. This landlady stuff just makes me crazy.
Click on the patch on the op and then click here: Untitled.jpg

This will be for all Ren'PY games that have separate chapters with different downloads.

Reactions: MoonBox and Hryme
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes