FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Things are starting to happen.

MoonBox has warned us that when the levees break it will be VERY fast. Little by little the walls are eroding, soon the point of no return will be here... Will it be 2, 3 or 4 updates from now? I don't know... but it's quite probably before the end of Spring in the North Hemisphere.

So grab your "swimming" gear and let's see what happens.

Peace :)

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
I like the progression speed of the game. There are annoying characters but it’s ok. I’d be game for new family characters… Grandma’s sister, surviving sister/mom, idk just keep the game flowing.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
and when sex with nana happens the game is done and over and forgotten
I hope Moonbox doesn't think this way.

Don't agree with this mindset some players have where once the protagonist has sex with the last LI to commit, that the game is over and there's no point going on. Hope there's plenty of content after that. Even thinking just in the context of sexual content, there's always lots of potential group sex setups with a harem this big.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hope Moonbox doesn't think this way.

Don't agree with this mindset some players have where once the protagonist has sex with the last LI to commit, that the game is over and there's no point going on. Hope there's plenty of content after that. Even thinking just in the context of sexual content, there's always lots of potential group sex setups with a harem this big.
Moon's specifically said that ain't the case a few times now. If I remember right Nana getting laid is more like the start of the next part of the game, not the end of it. Nana has a LOT of years of good loving to make up for, both with her passionless marriage and with all the time she's been a widow.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hope not, but it will DEFINITELY be worth the wait.
Paveena and her optional pregnancy, will always be a VERY rare appearance. Zelda and Betty are also on the 3rd level of relationships, it will be a rather Rare occasion you'll meet them.

They were meant to be this way, some filler content in between or as complement to updates very heavy on other "optionals" (This I haven't discussed with MB, it's fruit of my observations of the structure of the updates).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Paveena and her optional pregnancy, will always be a VERY rare appearance. Zelda and Betty are also on the 3rd level of relationships, it will be a rather Rare occasion you'll meet them.

They were meant to be this way, some filler content in between or as complement to updates very heavy on other "optionals" (This I haven't discussed with MB, it's fruit of my observations of the structure of the updates).

I remember askin about Zelda and Betty and MB said they were gonnae be side harem Love interests, Paveena deserves the same, especially since she's pregnant and calls the MC husband.

But that is just ma opinion, i love ALL the women in this game. (Except Petunia, SHE IS FUCKIN TERRIFYING) But hey, if Omar is happy with her guid for him, as long as never ever, EVER describes his sex with her again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I remember askin about Zelda and Betty and MB said they were gonnae be side harem Love interests, Paveena deserves the same, especially since she's pregnant and calls the MC husband.

But that is just ma opinion, i love ALL the women in this game. (Except Petunia, SHE IS FUCKIN TERRIFYING) But hey, if Omar is happy with her guid for him, as long as never ever, EVER describes his sex with again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll do my duty as his friend and get him rid of Petunia's sister. I'll take a Grenade like that for him. Everyday if needed (even if NOT needed). I need to protect my good friend from having to look upon such a "horrible" sight as Lilly.

Peace :D

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes