a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whaaaaaaat.... ?:eek:
I sure hope that you're talking BS or are joking.....
With all the lovely ladies and awesome interractions (MB's phenomenal writing) this game could go on forever and not be boring (my opinion)
And, and don't forget all the laughs and WTF laughs going on.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not planning to actually start auto-booting them, but "generic praise, first five posts, probably a bot" is definitely on the list's radar ...

Reactions: FatGiant

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I remember askin about Zelda and Betty and MB said they were gonnae be side harem Love interests, Paveena deserves the same, especially since she's pregnant and calls the MC husband.

But that is just ma opinion, i love ALL the women in this game. (Except Petunia, SHE IS FUCKIN TERRIFYING) But hey, if Omar is happy with her guid for him, as long as never ever, EVER describes his sex with her again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think when he went to meet her mother, he fell in love with the mom, so I don't even want to imagine what she looks like.

I'll do my duty as his friend and get him rid of Petunia's sister. I'll take a Grenade like that for him. Everyday if needed (even if NOT needed). I need to protect my good friend from having to look upon such a "horrible" sight as Lilly.
I wonder if Lily is a half sister. I can't imagine a mother who fits Omar's type producing such a grenade.

P.S. Zelda, Paveena, and Betty are the best girls who aren't in the O'Reilly family. Maybe Amy places above them, but that's it.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes